Got my Knox 6-Pack Backpack in the post today.....

http://www.planet-knox.com/detail2.aspx?ID=63

A stunning bag and I highly recommend it to anyone. The spare visor holder velcro's in the bottom of the bag and the laptop bag is well padded too. It has a helmet bag that you put your helmet in then connect to the webbing on the outside of the bag. Loads of compartments in there it's a little cracker!

It's just an awsome bag and it's arrival has cheered me up no-end as I am feeling quite poorly today :(

You won't regret it at all. There is so much more too it, being not well right now I can't be bothered doing a full write up about it but it is the dogs bits!!

I am going to the bike show in Decemnber, if I see one at a bargain price there do you want me to get you one?

That's cheered me up - I ordered on of those from Buster's and am just waiting for it to arrive. :D

At the moment I'm borrowing my Son's P.E. rucksack, so he'll be glad to get it back.

It says "the helmet-carrying feature is not for use while riding" - is this a law, or are they just covering themselves? Reason I ask is my eldest starts middle-school next year and wants me to drop him at school on the way to work. This would mean having to take his helmet to work with me.

Horness

...but if you had a lid on your back in a fall you would sustain some severe injuries because of it.

The penny drops - I'd not thought of it that way. :o

You could always just get a wee cargo net for about a fiver and keep his helmet under that rather than have it in the pack.

Perfect solution, thanks.

This place is great :thumb: thanks guys.

Horness