martynmcg

11th is fine for me

bear in mind i just have a 125cc so hope i can keep up

Don't worry about keeping up mate, it ain't a race. :thumb:

I ain't exactly Casey Stoner anyway.

I ain't even Chris Hoy :lol:

lol ok cool

looking forward to it if it goes ahead.

i have my test on the 9th of april so hopefully by the day we go for a ride i wont have L plates on woo hoo

11th is fine for me

He not that fat radio one DJ??

11th is fine for me

He not that fat radio one DJ??

I doubt you would get that fat DJ on a bike ...... any kind of bike.

Oh and best of luck GnR. :thumb:

Thomo don't put yourself down mate, we all have to learn and gain experience, I'm not sure where you are but nellie has just moved to edinburgh area so I'll be in the central belt most weekends, once she gets settled in and we get the gear lever on her YBR sorted we can meet up.

11th, not sure if we can make this one but will probably be 2up on the Bandit if its heading down to Largs, edinbugger to largs and back is a bit much on a 125

Chicane is right Thomo, we all start with no experience regardless of who you are mate. At the end of the day if we all rode like Rossi from day 1 what where would the fun be?

I've no intention in speeding away (except where appropriate :twisted: ) from people. Always remember that it's your bike and if you wreck it, you have to pay for it. So only go where you're comfortable buddy.

Speaking of rideouts........ anybody free tomorrow for a wee burn up the A82 to Loch Lomond or so? I'm off all weekend and I'm just back from a wee burn with my brother riding bitch & it's beautiful as always up there. Any takers??? 8-) Or any other route if it's easier for anyone else. Am always willing to travel :D

Depending on the time, Im working lateshift, for the 11th i might come down to meet some of you guys. I dont stay too far away. Could maybe even meet you on the way down the road depending what route your taking. Be good to put a name to faces. Can't do tomorrow martyn, but i'll keep it in mind for the future :)

Chicane is right Thomo, we all start with no experience regardless of who you are mate. At the end of the day if we all rode like Rossi from day 1 what where would the fun be?

I've no intention in speeding away (except where appropriate :twisted: ) from people. Always remember that it's your bike and if you wreck it, you have to pay for it. So only go where you're comfortable buddy.

Speaking of rideouts........ anybody free tomorrow for a wee burn up the A82 to Loch Lomond or so? I'm off all weekend and I'm just back from a wee burn with my brother riding bitch & it's beautiful as always up there. Any takers??? 8-) Or any other route if it's easier for anyone else. Am always willing to travel :D

Hiya mart... best you start a new thread, even for the last min rides... otherwise they get lost amonst the other stuff...

Enjoyed a wee two hour blast today.

Passed a fair few bikes too, so if I passed you I apologise, but I would have nodded.

Went in to town to the Honda place, then down through the tunnel, out the M77 to Newton Mearns and back through Stewartfield, EK way.

Was a wee bit chilly at times.

A lot of scooters about today, must have been on a rideout themselves.

Something happening at Ibrox as well, quite a crowd about down that way.

If ok I can let you know tomorrow Martyn.

Missus not well, so not sure if I will be able to unless it's early.

Great run today, and a mega amount of bikes out and about.

Kinda got left behind when my neighbour and his R1 went off to play with the 6 or 7 bikes that passed us around Sanquar, but caught up with him again after the lead hills.

Only for the 6 or 7 to overtake us again from outta nowhere, with the guy on the Busa doing some kinda pedalling motion as he went passed :lol:

Went across to Lockerbie, then to Langholm, and down to Hawick, up to Peebles, to Lanark and back to Hamilton.

A nice wee 250 mile trip, but boy am I shattered.

Broke the ton marker as well, just a wee bit :shock: , as my confidence grew and grew.

Great run today, and a mega amount of bikes out and about.

Kinda got left behind when my neighbour and his R1 went off to play with the 6 or 7 bikes that passed us around Sanquar, but caught up with him again after the lead hills.

Only for the 6 or 7 to overtake us again from outta nowhere, with the guy on the Busa doing some kinda pedalling motion as he went passed :lol:

Went across to Lockerbie, then to Langholm, and down to Hawick, up to Peebles, to Lanark and back to Hamilton.

A nice wee 250 mile trip, but boy am I shattered.

Broke the ton marker as well, just a wee bit :shock: , as my confidence grew and grew.

Some good roads there - my abiding memory of the Lockerbie to Langholm road is crashing my FZR400 and ending up in a field of cows :?