NOLAN N1O1

Guest shauny13

HI, I'VE RECENTLY PURCHASED A NOLAN101. ALTHOUGH I CAN GET THE SMSLL TINTED VISOR OFF FOR CLEANING, I CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO REMOVE THE MAIN VISOR. CAN'T FIND ANY DOCUMENTATION ONLINE. CAN ANYONE HERE HELP? THANKYOU. PS, GOT IT SECONDHAND WITHOUT INSTRUCTIONS.

Hiya, drop into newbies and introduce yourself :)

I would just google it and see what that brings up, or pop into a local bike accessory shop and ask for help. They usually good like that... well they are around here :)

Can you pop into Newbies and say hello, oh and if you can cancel the caps lock, http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/caps.jpg that would be good too.

And as for the visor mechanism - pop into a dealer and ask them to either show you on a new one or take yours along and ask them to do it for you - most shops won't mind helping out in this way.

You say you bought it 2nd hand, I hope the previous owner looked after it otherwise the protection may be compromised.

EDIT- Just noticed Vicki said the same thing on her post too :roll:

ps, am not a beginner to bikes or computers. Am very pc literate, i just find in forums you get a better response with capslock on, Posts stand out more so don't mock me please.

Not mocking at all - but give it time!

We're a friendly bunch on here and tend to take the p*ss out of most things and most people at some time or other.

Welcome to the forum.