Isle of Man TT

Ratser

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See you at the ramsey sprint tuesday .Here we go. This year why not drop into Bushys Beer tent and check out the entertainment. All available on the web at.

http://live.bushys.com/ and it's live streaming right now . Drop in for a virtual pint and some live entertainment from 9:00

Then ask yourself why aren't I there?

Last night John Mcguinness almost broke his own Lap record in practice. Looks like being a great week. You can listen in on https://www.manxradiott.com/signup.aspx

Better still tune in on 1368AM that's free.

Cameron Donald unofficialy the fastest man round the Island. Average speed 131.45 . Sadlly he crashed yesterday and has been flown to the mainland . Lets hope hes not only ok , but ok to return and race .

Watch on ITV 4 at 9:00

Cameron Donald is out of action & the races have been postponed this weekend due to the poor weather :(

Thankfully Donald isn't badly hurt, a dislocated left shoulder and a minor back injury apparently. Oh well, unofficially the fastest man on the circuit isn't too bad a result, a 131.457mph average :mrgreen:

Cameron Donald is out of action & the races have been postponed this weekend due to the poor weather :(

Thankfully Donald isn't badly hurt, a dislocated left shoulder and a minor back injury apparently. Oh well, unofficially the fastest man on the circuit isn't too bad a result, a 131.457mph average :mrgreen:

theres a regular occurance on the island lol

i am sooo jelous, i wanna be there :(

It amazes me how little difference there is between the £100K superbike 1000cc machines & the supersport 600cc's, in terms of lap speed. A little over 126mph for £15k 600cc machines, with limited mod's?! :shock: .

Oh, & what was the point of the Mcguinness "butt cam" in the actual racing?. I didn't really want to watch his arse jigging up & down to be honest! :o (he had an onboard camera mounted directly behind him, for those that didn't see the race, roughly where the pillion seat would be. All you could see was his arse, back & about 2mm either side of him...... :roll: ).

See you at the ramsey sprint tuesday .Here we go. This year why not drop into Bushys Beer tent and check out the entertainment. All available on the web at.

http://live.bushys.com/ and it's live streaming right now . Drop in for a virtual pint and some live entertainment from 9:00

Then ask yourself why aren't I there?

Last night John Mcguinness almost broke his own Lap record in practice. Looks like being a great week. You can listen in on https://www.manxradiott.com/signup.aspx

Better still tune in on 1368AM that's free.

Cameron Donald unofficialy the fastest man round the Island. Average speed 131.45 . Sadlly he crashed yesterday and has been flown to the mainland . Lets hope hes not only ok , but ok to return and race .

Watch on ITV 4 at 9:00

Bushy's was excellent.

Was only at the sprint on the Sunday, and have pics of what looked like a serious Busa rocketship :lol:

Have some great videos of the action, and watched from some great locations.

The best one was watching the senior TT yesterday from the bank on Cronk-Y-Voddy.

The difference in speed between the top riders and the others is just so damned evident.

If you were there, I was on the wee Hornet usually behind a Desmo, R1, KTM Duke.

And at other times along with a black Fireblade that lost it on Thursday at the Gooseneck, ZX6, 900 hornet and GT750.

Great time, awesome in fact.

Only got back at 3.30am this morning having rode up in the wind and rain.

Well recommended though.

returned in the early hours . . yet again great fun . meeting old i.oman friends and and made a few new ones . ( irish lads ). great racing ,good weather and a few laps completed before going to my digs at 5.45am . Book yours for next year now and ride the worlds finest road race circit . I did do the ramsey sprint on the tue finishing 15th . Roll on next year . Catch the highlights on ITV4 sunday 6pm

Edited by Anonymous

got back in the wee small hours on Tuesday; stinking like a tramp but loved every minute.

If i figure out how i'll post some piccies; going again next year...taking a van this time to take more camping gear and beer!