50cc - 33bhp meet in matlock

slugworth1987

No worries dm85 about the clutch and hope that you benfitted from the day out as you i hope you did too daveyboy

Zerocool was great to meet you but a: PLEASE get some protective gear ...the sight of you sodden before we even left Worksop worried me as en route could see you suffering from the cold and wet ...

b:GET a reliable bike ......fecking knackered me bump starting it and everything lol...

we had an eventful ride from Slugsworth towers with weather condition in the wet and windy regions coming across a nice foot to two foot river across the road which sadly cars were not going to allow us to cross by ourselves so rather than risk a major drenching or worse an off in the middle of it ... was a case of park my bike in the opposite lane and stop the feckers boy did i get a few evil stares :up:

and with zero's prilla wanting a rest every 5- 10 miles ......

we finally arrived and met up with dm85 and daveyboy in Jaycees cafe who were brilliant considering we swamped the floor :) in one corner ... after food and a chat some of us went for a ride out seeing that i knew the roads a bit better i was in the front ... trying to remember 125's behind me and this was the route ....just a small one to break them in nicely:oops: and they did fine

well the ones who took part lol then back to jaycees for more drink before we all went separate ways and off we return to slugworth heights praying the aprillia would make it in one go .......

btw was in Jaycee's today and they asked me where the others were so looks like tmbf lplaters made an impression on them lol

sorry hope i havnt offended you daveyboy

thanks alot hope i pass :-)

glad you both got home ok also

offended me know lol u would have to work a lil harder for that mate.. i thank you for your view lol, its always good for some one to tell me how they see me riding when they are behind me as i cant step back an see the mistakes i make :) laters all

aprilia is a reliable it just dont like that much rain and to be honest it showed some of its power when it motored up that giant hill! In the summer with no rain it will be at home on the back-roads!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...