50cc - 33bhp meet in matlock

slugworth1987

can we get definates for sat? rain isnlt a problem because it will be dry somewere lol so lets all wear water proofs and have a good time lol.

i'm definate headin to slugs tonight.

slugs

jay

timr

z3r...(dont no the rest of it)

willow+ little people

Saturday still never know we may get lucky on rain front... and well waterproofs and warmth is essentual.

The route i drafed lastnight was stick to A roads for safety reasons and goto cat and fiddle via Chatsworth house, Then after we been to cat goto buxton way down to leek way then matlock again so its a big hilly circule lol

well im a defo i will ride in anything apart from thick ass snow ore if its stupidly stormy i dont know bout dm85 ?? he will let me know in the mornin i imagine

plus when is the weather man ever right !! i went ponda rosa the other week an it was sposed to rain lol ha it was glorious sunny day

mornin ppl sorry u cant make it jay ,, well im in birmingham an its rained all night an even woke me up a couple of times it has eased of now though just drizzle !!!! if any one reads this before 9 am let me know wat the weather is like over notts way ??? and also if this ride is still goin ahead ??!!! laters all

k i just got in an ive stopped divvering now. so hope all got home safe , i had a good day wet but good verey cold but still hey ho ,, did the rs aprilla make it ??"!!!!!! lol . any way laters goin to eat hot food an chill see ya next time

lovely and warm all day .... :up:

:P

well nice to meet you all and hope the ones who took part in the rideout enjoyed the route headed for duffield and then head for ashbourne and then down via gellia ....

see ya later

lovely and warm all day .... :up:

:P

well nice to meet you all and hope the ones who took part in the rideout enjoyed the route headed for duffield and then head for ashbourne and then down via gellia ....

see ya later

Route was cool cheers again for fixing up that clutch :P

nice ride out guys have to do it again sometime but not in that kinda weather unless I'm more prepared :cheers:

8-)

Disappointed i couldn't make this but i'm not going out in that sort of weather without some sort of roof and heating.

Hopefully i'll be able to make it another time.

to be honest the weather WAS awful....

was still fun though, I had never been to matlock before so for me the view was what kept me going :) :cheers:

best advice i can give all ... get a good waterproof layer around you

it may cost a bit to begin with but it will be worth it ......

deffo mate, gonna look at getting some decent waterproofs and thermals soon :o :cheers:

mornin all just so all who took part yesterday know,,, read in the paper just that yesterday was a real bad day for rain lmao there was flooding in wales , somerset, wiltshire . rain caused havoc he he.. oh well had a good day , glad the aprilla made it to !! the next planned 125 rideout i think shud be on a dry day woo hoooo

hello all TimR has just left on his way home.

Thankyou ZeRoCoOl, DaveyBoy and DM85 for turning up in stupid weather hardcore :o :shock: :lol:

I have my test on weds so i dont think ill be aranging the next one you seen how easy it is im sure another L plater can arange and ill follow lol

id recommend some aranged it in the souther way next time for the southeners to join in or around there localish area showing them nice fun but safe roads to ride on.

DM85 your a good rider just lack some confidance in your bike and self but like you said only had it 2 months and not ridden much.

Dannyboy you where hesitant also and seemed intimidated for some reason? but still a very good rider and should pass your test with ease, both of you should.

Zerocool didnt ride due to the shocking weather and the constant breakdown of the bike we assumed it was just water in the air inlet's getting into the engine... but nice bloke good laugh NEEDS GEAR!!!!! lol

hello all TimR has just left on his way home.

Thankyou ZeRoCoOl, DaveyBoy and DM85 for turning up in stupid weather hardcore :o :shock: :lol:

I have my test on weds so i dont think ill be aranging the next one you seen how easy it is im sure another L plater can arange and ill follow lol

id recommend some aranged it in the souther way next time for the southeners to join in or around there localish area showing them nice fun but safe roads to ride on.

DM85 your a good rider just lack some confidance in your bike and self but like you said only had it 2 months and not ridden much.

Dannyboy you where hesitant also and seemed intimidated for some reason? but still a very good rider and should pass your test with ease, both of you should.

Zerocool didnt ride due to the shocking weather and the constant breakdown of the bike we assumed it was just water in the air inlet's getting into the engine... but nice bloke good laugh NEEDS GEAR!!!!! lol

its Daveyboy aint it??? lol

but yer was cool, cheers for the tip with the counter steering, looking insane when you went infront for a moment :lol:

good luck with your test (for if I aint on here before then mate) :cheers:

Edited by Anonymous

always hesitant in the wet on nobbly's mate wud have been a lot happier in the dry lol but thanks for your view its always welcome ,, as for intimidated ?? cant say?? cool an good luck on wednesday mate