Cadbury World Meet Saturday 14-03-09 NEW INFO-PLEASE READ!!!

rennie

<t>will you definitely be attending?</t>  

28 members have voted

1. 1. will you definitely be attending?

• yes
    • no

First of all a massive thank you and a big up for Rennie and Suzy for organising a top meet - nice one.

The kids have now finally come down from the sugar lol.

First of all a massive thank you and a big up for Rennie and Suzy for organising a top meet - nice one.

Yup i second this :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone, was nice to see so many people there even if i didnt get chance to put to many names to faces

I am put off chocolate for life... its all I can smell.... i managed a curly wurly.... kids have the rest :)

Thanks for a great day, thanks for sleep over space night before Pen n Mark xx

Taz.. thanks for the dead leg in the car, and talking none stop to keep me awake lol..

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!! Thanks Sue n Rennie xx

Martyn and wife (grrr forgot name again!!) and Ewan... great to see you all, see u soon xx

Everyone else... hope u enjoyed your day as much as I did x

great to see some old faces enjoyed day very much, although place smelt like my old junior school :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: ate too much chocolate we went down to the other building called Essence after you all left where you could mix sweets with melted chocolate then jump around a play area kids where being sick all over the show :lol: :lol: :lol:

Many thanks for organising such a good day out. Sunshine, blue skies, good food and good company.. what more can you ask for..? Was good to meet you all..

just got in now went to the pub on the way home. Oh chocolate and beer :puke:

Nice to see old friends.

and put names to faces

Yaan and girlfriend, monkeyknuckle, skittles, jin and fozzie (we've still got a pact) and gubba

top day out

oh IZY Helen says Hi

Edited by TC

Thanks to Rennie and Suzy for organising the day...

We Both Enjoyed the day...

Good to see some faces to go with names (not that manage to remembers everone)...

Finally back home after leaving 3 days ago. Was nice to meet everyone. :thumb: Hope you found your way home okay Gubba.

Big thanks to Rennie and Susie for organizing. :D

Total miles covered: 398.6

Time Taken: 8.30 hours

With Pillion: 5.30 hours & 260 miles.

No wonder I'm knackered. :lol: :lol:

and put names to faces

Yaan and girlfriend..... Cas :)

Good to meet you all too. Now I have a selection of names and faces but might be a while before I can work out which ones go with which :lol:

Thanks Rennie and Susie for organising this all and guiding us in/making the introductions! Hope to meet some/all of you again at some future events...although less chocolate next time I hope...bit :puke: now!!

Hope you found your way home okay Gubba.

I did have some fun trying to find my way out of brum, went round a couple of housing estates.... thank god for GPS on my phone!! I really need to find my sense of direction....

Total miles covered: 398.6

Time Taken: 8.30 hours

Epic.

Glad so many of you were able to make it and enjoyed yourselves. :D

Big up to MK for a mammoth ride to join in!! :D

Lets hope now some of you have met up with more people from here, you'll feel inclined to join in with other Forum events! :lol:

So come on - stick your names down for the Rally - you know you want to!! :lol:

Guest philgale

im home, came back to mine after and picked up the bike and rode back over cat and fiddle to matlock way back to roses.

quality day out, thanks for sorting it all out sue and rennie :cheers:

im sat next to 60 bars of curly wurlys here, but gotta take them to my sisters :crybaby:

roll on the next big meet

Only just got home and crawled under my duvet to try and stay warm...

Has just taken me about.. 2 and a half hours to get down from northampton due to major delays on M1 and M25.. Huge, Massive thanks to Akey to let me follow him down.. Even if my 125 couldnt do amazing speeds on the clear bits (few that there were)

Anyway, quick thanks before i pass out..

Day was Awsome, i had so much fun! Was really great to finally put names to some faces that i've been wondering about for a while (TC, Craig, RT.. ) Good to see familiars aswell.. Even if vicki tried to fleece me of £50 :P

right.. crawling toward 1 in the morning and im REALLY tired now..

might edit this tomorrow when i think of more random babble to add :mrgreen:

Night X

Predicted rain and the sun was shining all bloody weekend.

Good exp for using the car though for most of it. 380 miles covered this weekend. Wish I had used the bike. Fell asleep at the wheel on the way down to Northampton to meet up with Jin, thank god my hands fell off the steering wheel and onto my lap. Had to pull up and sleep for an hour or so to stop me from killing myself.

Next day stocked up on chocolate and got to put names to faces. (good to finally meet you TC).

Is it wrong im eating a packet of chocolate buttons right now after almost being sick from the smell of chocolate in cadburys?