Anyone out this weekend

techno

:bang: :bang: :bang:

my rear shock has just turned up and my bike is taxed and im on my hols from thursday

but i fecked up the paint on undertray so still painting that otherwise i would have gone for a ride :( :bang: :bang:

Guest philgale

tc im off on friday and will be taking the bike over matlock way to meet rose at hers so if you fancy a spin, techy if you come over matlock way then i will be around there....

Same here Voodoo... Probably just for a quick coffee though then off out and about riding.. Probably C&F, CMC's in Chesterfield to drool over R1's then generally just riding about....

I am sure the government will be able to tell everyone on Monday where I have been... :roll:

It's on the list mate... Really want to see squires at some point. Thing is I need some wind protection on the bike. Hoping to get a fly screen soon, but can't find one I like the look off. I think thats because they are all ugly, so I might just settle for the best of a bad bunch...

It's on the list mate... Really want to see squires at some point. Thing is I need some wind protection on the bike. Hoping to get a fly screen soon, but can't find one I like the look off. I think thats because they are all ugly, so I might just settle for the best of a bad bunch...

well when you do get over this way give us a shout!

well when you do get over this way give us a shout!

Will do mate!!! Once I have Sat Nav (I have to face it, I have NO sense of direction) I will be out and about!!

Should get your ar*e up and around here this sumer sometime!

Thiing is you may not want to leave :lol:

:stupid: We definatly needs some rides up your end this year Techno.

Settle - Ribblehead and then across to Hawes is a great run and the whole biking world just opens up from there.

I hike to get to but well well worth it