Sunday April 5th Hunstanton is ON

that extra BHP will actually allow you to keep up? :P

i've managed to wangle my way out of the in-law's event down in portsmouth, so may well be up for a nice buzz up to chip heaven.

Will be a end to a busy week and the start of the 4 day one!

anything going on on bank holiday friday?

Whats happening then peeps, this ride still on, and where are we all meeting. May, just may, need someone to give my mate or his missus a ride on the back. I`m gonna lay of the beer Saturday night so I can come along.

Oh most definate on I'm following the forum guide post in red a couple of days beofre to say its on? Don't want me ass kicked by the admin :oops: :D

*Edit* long range forecast is looking good for a warm weekend 8-)

Bugger Sam, next time mate. Right peeps all you lot with cameras bring them. The Matlock crew going out on Friday are taking loads of pickies of their ride out so lets add some more to the forums gallery as well. Hunstanton is quite photogenic with all the bikes lined up. Gubba wants some of us on the dodgems in full kit, :lol: :lol: ,

good day had too, excellent weather :-)

bike now in bits as trying to tackle some of the rust... very exciting.

oh and I cleaned my peddle bike. life is a rollercoaster :wink:

Yep, have to agree, Great day out. My poor mates legs were all cramped up when we got back to St. Neots, he could hardley walk when he got of the bike. Big learning curve for me having somebody pillion for that length of ride. Will do it again sometime and hope tgo see most of you at the Marina on Tuesday night. Wheres all the pickies ????

Sound like you had a great day not getting back till 9.00pm, Where did you end up ???

We ended up at home :lol:

Went to Wells, had chips & got chatting (it was colder there though)

then stopped at Sherringham & Cromer & back round to Kings Lyn & home.

Just made the most of it, clocked up over 200 miles but it's nice being out together on the bikes...you don't have the arguments like you do in a car :D

As stated great day out, weather was fantastic as was the company, although a bit of mis communication saw us split on the way everyone arrived in the end. Chips were superb as usual :D

Darren & I took the coastal ride up to Sheringham, Cromer where we sat and had a burger before heading home via Fakenham & Swaffham. We got back just after 8pm see you at Hartford tomorrow night! 8-) 8-) 8-)