Roll Up! Roll Up! The TMBF Rally! IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED!!

Susieque

Still aiming to be there too just need to get a tent, saddlebags etc but hey need something to get me to get off my rear end. Will chat to peeps about it on Sunday.

Stay safe 8-)

Still aiming to be there too just need to get a tent, saddlebags etc but hey need something to get me to get off my rear end. Will chat to peeps about it on Sunday.

Stay safe 8-)

I'm sure theres gonna be more tent spaces than people, surely you could kip in someone else's..

Stay safe 8-)

I'm sure theres gonna be more tent spaces than people, surely you could kip in someone else's..

And we barely know each other :lol: - and my dad doesn't even own a brewery :twisted:

Thank you but would hate to impose on others plus I can sleep "very soundly" after a few beverages (and I intend to have a "few" beverages). I may have to rely of the generosity of others :oops: but will look into the tent / saddlebag option first just to see how much I can weigh down the banana :shock:

:cheers:

"Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need." :wink:

Stay safe 8-)

And we barely know each other :lol: - and my dad doesn't even own a brewery :twisted:

Thank you but would hate to impose on others plus I can sleep "very soundly" after a few beverages (and I intend to have a "few" beverages). I may have to rely of the generosity of others :oops: but will look into the tent / saddlebag option first just to see how much I can weigh down the banana :shock:

:cheers:

"Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need." :wink:

it wasn't an offer, :shock:

If anyone wants to follow us from the the Manchester area.

I'll put a post/thread up the week before

TC, i'll be coming round Mancs Motorway to glossop then onto the snake.. but it will be mid afternoon with a camper in convoy.. so will make my own way, but may call on someone to rescue me as i near the RV.. in case i end in a retail park.. PMSL..

As above Kol - maybe you can make the Hull Motor Show or Bettle Drive/Olympics thing :D

Thanks Susie :) would have cancelled and gone to the rally but it's a good friends 40th so can't get out of that but he rides as well so it'll be a good day :twisted:

Can I have the details of the other events pls - I really enjoyed meeting you all and intend to be as active as possible.

Thanks .... Kol :cheers:

i am coming, (i think ) but i am having to work :( so i will be there after work friday and going to work sat morning, but ho hum still be able to have a laugh. will send my moneys to vicki asap :cheers:

Can I have the details of the other events pls - I really enjoyed meeting you all and intend to be as active as possible.

Thanks .... Kol :cheers:

top off the page in red....

Hi

Wonder if any one can help me.

I am a trade stall and would like to attend your TMBF Rally.

I am not going too advertise but the product I sell is unique and I can guarantee no other stall like us.

The clue is in my profile name goolge it and see what I mean.

I can be contacted on

[email protected]

or by phone on 07943 166014

Cheers for now hope to hear from some one

Phil

Edited by Anonymous

Hi folks!........not posted much recently............been really busy (learning to ride a bike mainly).

Still plan to try n make it to rally, is there a deadline you need to know/I need to pay by?

Also if things stay on target should have bike by then, have loan of a trailer so may bring bike too - will I get to use it or is this just a 2 day p**s-up? :cheers: :cheers:

:lol:

Hi folks!........not posted much recently............been really busy (learning to ride a bike mainly).

Still plan to try n make it to rally, is there a deadline you need to know/I need to pay by?

Also if things stay on target should have bike by then, have loan of a trailer so may bring bike too - will I get to use it or is this just a 2 day p**s-up? :cheers: :cheers:

:lol:

how bigs the trailer??? (Cogs wirring)

Single bike..........but may be able to get hold of bigger ..............why?

you wantin lift?

Gareths back on 125, as his purchase fell through.. so was thinking if you've got yours on trailer and room for his, would make the going a little quicker, plus hes a motorway newbie, so if we had an option to put his bike on trailer... and take it off for the A roads... also gives him a bike to ride if theres a run out..