Roll Up! Roll Up! The TMBF Rally! IMPORTANT NEW INFO ADDED!!

Susieque

I won't be able to camp over on the Friday night as I have to take Mrs S and the kids to the airport at daft o'clock on Saturday morning.

I will, however, get my derriere to MFN as soon as they've caught their flight to Mallorca - jammy buggers!

I will be putting my tent up on Friday afternoon though, and leading peeps in if required!!!

Yeh Monday dont matter does it... its only friday and sat night :) Loads will be back to work monday..

Just get Friday and weekend off.... tell him about the amount of effort i have put in explaining the god damn thing to ya.. then he cant refuse! :)

Yeh Monday dont matter does it... its only friday and sat night :) Loads will be back to work monday..

Just get Friday and weekend off.... tell him about the amount of effort i have put in explaining the god damn thing to ya.. then he cant refuse! :)

OK OK! :mrgreen: will be aving a word. :)

I am trying:

Will anyone be going by car past Peterborough that could give Tom & I a lift ( I do have a childs car seat & will give towards petrol) & Derek will come up on the bike

Or

If Tom & I get to Nottingham train station again is there anyone that could pick us up, but you would need a child car seat.

Oh and reverse trips aswell please.

Thankyou (I hate being carless)

Thank you Lori,

If I can't get up for the full weekend this is an idea.

I'll check out trains & prices for the Saturday (is it the Saturday you are going?) to see if it possible. Do you have a childseat Tom could use? He's booster and back support, think thats stage 2 ( I don't fancy lugging his on the train).

Once again thank you for your offer & i'll let you know nearer the time what is happening.

Tracy x

anyone gettin a train.. looks easier to get a train to langley mill station (can get train from nottingham) and it looks very close to that... so either a bus or couple quid on a taxi..

looks like my option (if i can scrape up the train fare lol)

Josh

x

Yeah - I fancy a look in - sounds fun. :cheers:

Would prob come down in the 'stealth camper' (big red van wi bed in back!!)

As teenage daughter thinks mother's lost the plot with this bike thing - (would she prefer I took up tapestry I wonder!) I would most likely be on my ownsome lonesome -don't want to be a Newbie Gooseberry :oops:

On other hand would have 2 spare seats so if anybody fancied a lift from Cumbria or someplace en route then would be happy to help!!

Hiya - great to hear you'd like to come along! :D

You can pay via PayPal on the Donate button and put that it's for the Rally in the comments section. Or PM Vicki for her address to send her a cheque.

Vicki will let me know when she's got the money and you'll need to PM me with your name and address so I can send you your ticket!