Online theory 'mock test'

Guest greenstein

I used this Andy twas really helpful, but dont forget to log out and then back in again or you get the same questions over again :lol: took me 3 times to realise that :roll:

I have a few issues with this practise test,

1) One question was about the total % of carbon emissions produced by automobiles, What does this have to do with riding safely/ to the required standard?

2) One question asks what you should do when parking on the road side, I put leave the parking light on but the correct answer is to engage your steering lock, again what does this have to do with the standard of riding safely

3) Motor vehicles can harm the environment. This has resulted in: Again what does this have to do with riding?

Im not really havin a moan about this sort of stuff but i just cant understand why these questions are asked would you fail a car driving test if you forgot to lock the doors when you leave it or didnt know what the carbon footprint of your car is?

If anyone can tell me why these are here then fair enough but i cant see any reason behind them!

Im not really havin a moan about this sort of stuff but i just cant understand why these questions are asked would you fail a car driving test if you forgot to lock the doors when you leave it or didnt know what the carbon footprint of your car is?

They are based on the set of questions used by DSA in live tests, so blame them for the obscure ones :P

I find this site easier to use http://www.2pass.co.uk/theorytest.php?t=2 but the occasional car question crops up in the motorcycle test, unless motorcycles are now fitted with a "gas pedal"

Got my theory test on Tuesday, so I hope these practices are working!

Well I think all those online practice tests I did must have worked... passed theory today with 48/50 :P

Now just got to decide DAS or 125 test. Hohum... 8-)

• 3 weeks later...