Cadwell Park 25/06/09 Track Day

you love cadwell dont you :lol:

ill check my days off could be very tempted for that price :D

Well as I didnt get to have much time on the track on the last one I was just getting the feel for the place ....so wanted another go, and yes I do like the track too :D

Plus its local so very convenient for me and the guys I'm doing it with, think we might even camp over the night before

May get a day off work and come up and watch you guys. Not too keen on throwing my baby down the track, which I`d bound to do, but would enjoy the day out.

May get a day off work and come up and watch you guys. Not too keen on throwing my baby down the track, which I`d bound to do, but would enjoy the day out.

That's why I am going mate... Is a good day just to stand around, take a few pictures and enjoy...

Guest philgale

to be honest after watching a few guys at oulton today and then riding home i think its safer riding on track, no dick head car drivers pulling out on you or anything. just ride and think about the next corner thats all you need

• 2 weeks later...

hoping to bring mikey along to watch. we're at QMC for nine so hopefully escape there by lunch at latest and make our way over if only for an hour... if he's gotta skive school for hozzy, may as well make most of the day :wink:

hoping to bring mikey along to watch. we're at QMC for nine so hopefully escape there by lunch at latest and make our way over if only for an hour... if he's gotta skive school for hozzy, may as well make most of the day :wink:

Nice one

We're looking at going down the night before, so I may have my rather large folding camper thingy there, so be making cups of tea etc

I will come and watch :) Its more or less around the corner for me and maybe I could grill you for a few tips :lol: COS I have booked a day at Rockingham with a load of girlie riders for my FIRST ever track day in August :yay: Im hiring a bike though :lol:

Dare I say it but the forecast ois looking good for next week

Toying with doing one monday evening (22nd) as got a couple of mates doing it

39 poonds and only 2 groups so you should get 4 outings....well worth it...just need to sort me a set of spare tyres for wed if I go monday....just in case :roll:

:mrgreen:

Guest philgale

i think im off so may take a ride over....will see nearer the time what we got planned

but you will love cadwell, i will be going back there at some point

Guest philgale
giz a wave as you pass QMC... hopfeully will be following you up there lunchtimeish

you should hear me anyway :lol: if we come past ill make sure i open it up a little more to see if you hear it :lol:

Guest philgale
Let me know if you are mate... You can meet me for the ride across...

right im off work this day so ill be up for a ride over....

will sort out a meet place with you korbs in the week

For any of you guys that are making it to this...this is what I'll be in, so feel free to pop over as I have no idea what any of you look like

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/borab5nja/caravelle/caravelle2-2.jpg

For any of you guys that are making it to this...this is what I'll be in, so feel free to pop over as I have no idea what any of you look like

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/borab5nja/caravelle/caravelle2-2.jpg

Thats some extending roof you've got on that van Clee