Re: how many members do we have in scotland ?

im in kilwinning, which is 8 miles from dunlop, so i might appear but have never been to dunlop myself haha ( i think) although Im sure I know a few good places to ride to . but im only on a 125 , so im crap!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We Really need to get a meet up organised ! theres loads of us now

Out of interest, who would fancy a run round a route in dumfriesshire ? we could all meet up at Abington services on the M74, that way its central-ish to most of us ?

Just to see if this is worth a punt ... anyone whos interested, can you post with what day suits you best (sat/sun)

Let see if we can make summat happen.

If theres enough interest, i'll make a thread ehh :)

hey guys,

I just had the best ride out, had two days off work so took the Corran ferry down to the Isle of Mull and up to Tobermory (tobermory whisky- yum!). if anyone is doing this ride i highly recommend the B8045 instead of the A-road way, its right on the coast, beautiful views, exciting road, single track- loved it! watch out for sheep though!

Also the A861 up to Fort William is really nice with some beaches! and luckily it stopped raining for an hour so i took off my clothes and dried them on the beach!

would anyone recommend the road to the isles? (towards mallaig) from what i saw it didnt look good but i suppose it might get better further on!

I LOVE SCOTTISH ROADS! :mrgreen:

hey guys,

I just had the best ride out, had two days off work so took the Corran ferry down to the Isle of Mull and up to Tobermory (tobermory whisky- yum!). if anyone is doing this ride i highly recommend the B8045 instead of the A-road way, its right on the coast, beautiful views, exciting road, single track- loved it! watch out for sheep though!

Also the A861 up to Fort William is really nice with some beaches! and luckily it stopped raining for an hour so i took off my clothes and dried them on the beach!

would anyone recommend the road to the isles? (towards mallaig) from what i saw it didnt look good but i suppose it might get better further on!

I LOVE SCOTTISH ROADS! :mrgreen:

didn't know we had nude beaches up there Sara....................:)

hi all, im in alloa.

i moved down south 5 years ago but im back home now lol

hope to meet some of you out there on the great scottish roads :D

OCHHH AIII THE NOOOOOOOO

I wish i had been to Scotland. you have all the cool stuff. Heroine, monsters, Whiskey. Giant sausages, fights, bagpipes, mountains, salmon, pale ginger ladies, funny accents, and comedy football. In Southend I have sewage, a pier and more Asbos than you have kilts.

• 2 months later...

I'm a new member (altho our lass reckons i've always been one whatever that means) to the board and also to Kinross where i'm currently biding. Hope to see some of you out there? :cheers: Chris

• 1 month later...

Hello! i am new to the forum and I am from Central Scotland (Bonnybridge) :)

Only got my bike at the weekend (and my first ride on it was down the a9 in the dark :shock: ) so hoping to gets lots of practice doing short rides before the bad weather strikes so i will be ready to enjoy scotland at its best in the summer!

• 1 month later...

I thought there was only a few folk on here from scotland lol.

I stay in bonnybridge the now but stayed in stirling before that. This will be my first year of rideing so going to make it a good one with plenty of trips round our beautiful country.

• 1 month later...
welcome to the forum Shivers!

You'll get a very warm welcome from the rest of the forums if you introduce yourself in the newbies section :cheers:

Cheers mate! Aye I'll hop over and do that :)

• 4 weeks later...