Which test? :-)

Hi everyone,

Im literally just going through the process of doing my theory and CBT but Im unsure whether or not to go straight for the DAS or do the A2.

I am 21 and have rode bikes (motorbikes, trikes and quads) on our farm since I was little but I have never had any 'road' experience so I have got concerns about doing my CBT and then jumping onto a 500cc lol

I obviously would prefer to do the main test straight away but I have got concerns about the difference in riding on a bigger bike. Unfortunately, being a student, I wont be running out and buying a decent bike until I finish uni in a couple of years time (hopefully before though!) so this is maybe another positive for doing the a2!

Which would anyone recommend from experience? :D

Thanks very much in advance

ps. forgot to add I passed my tractor test at 16 with no problems and my car test at 17, so I have been on the roads for a few years :)

Don't worry too much at this stage about which route to take!

Everyone will have there own opinions, and valid reasons for them however...........

Book your CBT only, get to know your school, and seek advice from your Instructor! He/She will know best :D

We do the following: Some trainees, are advised to do the Restricted Route, others are advised to do Direct Access, depending on Objectives, Ability, etc...

Whatever Enjoy it, The more girls on bikes the better I say :wink: :wink: