mod 1 down... mod 2 to go! (back by not so popular demand)

Guest Skittles

Skittle meister has passed her mod 1... hurrah! :booty:

And thought she should show her face, as this place has been rather good to me over my 1 yr of riding :shock: (wow time flies) Jin told me to get my ass back on her so here i am... with half an L plate gone, and another 1000 miles racked up since my last post.

So hello hello hello!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

*vanishes in a puff of smoke* Lol thanks korbs, how you been keeping? Hopefully that bike, nice and shiny and white!! :wink:

Stedan- remember your obs! I got 3 minors (oops) and also i dunno if you're on a 125 or 500, but my ybr 125 i really had to wrench the throttle open for the high speed corner. Other than that, you'll be fine =)

Very good thanks!!!

Bike is still white... Not as shiny anymore. Actually ride it more than clean it now...

Have a look at this..

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=22067

KORBEN!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU WAYNE ROONEY?

Well that's a first... Never been likened to him before...

Normally Zach Braff and David Duchovney (SP)

You could make a fortune mate. Just 3 kids parties a week at £100 a time cash. You could be on a ducati IN MONTHS :shock:

Its the world cup next year, YOU COULD RAKE IT IN!

Korbs- i'm dead jealous!!!!!! Hoping to do Ireland this summer- but on looking at those pics might have to makean extended stop-over in wales! Got to be 2 of the sexiest white bikes i've ever seen :wink: How many days did you do it over?

Mark, can't quite see the resemblance personally, he hasn't got the ears! :P

Thanks Ratster- good to be back! Nearly a yr too? :cheers: I think celebrations are in order... meet ya down the pub in 5? Lol

Korbs- i'm dead jealous!!!!!! Hoping to do Ireland this summer- but on looking at those pics might have to makean extended stop-over in wales! Got to be 2 of the sexiest white bikes i've ever seen :wink: How many days did you do it over?

Mark, can't quite see the resemblance personally, he hasn't got the ears! :P

Thanks Ratster- good to be back! Nearly a yr too? :cheers: I think celebrations are in order... meet ya down the pub in 5? Lol

5 representing 500 miles ? :wink:

Good to have you back sister. :cheers:

Now go pass that test. :thumb:

*glances at location* haha i knew that! Gimme 5 days (ybr tops out at 60 and im on a roads) and might be able to meet ya half way lol.

Can't believe i've gotta wait a week still. Argh just want to get it over with- i've booked night off work so can celebrate or commiserate lol hopefully not the latter! :lol:

Then i can get out and start stroking those TT's! :mrgreen:

*glances at location* haha i knew that! Gimme 5 days (ybr tops out at 60 and im on a roads) and might be able to meet ya half way lol.

Can't believe i've gotta wait a week still. Argh just want to get it over with- i've booked night off work so can celebrate or commiserate lol hopefully not the latter! :lol:

Then i can get out and start stroking those TT's! :mrgreen:

In public ? :shock: :wink:

Best of luck, you will do it no problem.

And I am sure I will get to meet some of you all at some point.

Oh and enjoy bike shopping.

If the moment takes me, yes! :lol: :lol:

Just got to remember not to cut corners and i should (fingers crossed) be alright... My instructors words;

"Bloody he....! If there had been a car coming you might be missing a knee cap!"

hehe gotta keep 'em on their toes :twisted:

I cut a corner on my test.

Thankfully the examiner was following in a car and was two cars behind, so missed it.

But I thought he was sure to have seen it.

But just got on and did my best.

And lo and behold he passed me. :mrgreen: