MOD 2 - Nearly there

Thought I would give you an update and a bit of an insight for people who are thinking of doing there DAS.

I had my first of 2 days MOD 2 training today with the shires in Leicester, went really well I thought, spent about 5 hours on the bike with a short white board session to start with. The main things I need to look out for are getting left into bus lanes and lanes at roundabouts, my observations seem to be ok the instructor thinks, still after another full day session tomorrow we should hopefully iron any bits out, its just what happens on the day I suppose.

The lad I am with is terrible always going to quick misses speed limit signs to quick into corners so doesnt have time to get all the observations in, then he said he had had with an hour to go so the last hour was 1 on 1 which was good, every time he was leading the instructor was just barking down the radio the whole time, he has his test half hour before mine so I will see how he gets on.

I have my test booked in on Monday at 12.15 so nearly nearly there after 7 long weeks going through CBT, Theory, MOD 1 now the final part............. getting a little nervous already. :? :? :?

Second day - P*ssed it down all day found out my all in one alpinestar suit isnt waterproof - which was handy, I thought I would feel a bit more ready than I do, I actually feel less confident than yesterday, oh well tomorrow at 12.15pm is the moment of truth, next post will be either be a good one or bad??????? :|

I am now offically a biker and I cant wait. wooooooo hoooooooooooo

Passed but got lucky as I should have failed as I went through on a sign which said give way to on coming traffic, the examiner said he was feeling generous.

Oh well time to start riding, looking at the weekend either getting a CBR 600 either RR of the F, havent decided yet.

:cheers: :cheers: :lol: :lol: :D :D :cheers: :cheers: