What a Prat.

Guest Rob13

Just dumped Mod 1,

Basically, Put my foot down at the end of slow ride at the finish of it and started beating myself up whether i had or hadn't failed. Moved straight on to U-turn and dropped my foot, not enough rev's. At that point definitely know I've failed. If it's any help to anyone, at the end of the slow ride, Stop, compose yourself and go for it.

Next on to Swerve test, first attempt, 49 KPH, but must admit at this point all interest has gone and wanted to ride off the car park at the end of U-turn.

So onto Emergency stop, no problems speed trap at 54kph.

Second attempt at swerve, hit trap at 59 KpH, but clipped cone, upon reflection, was looking at clocks and didn't give myself enough time to move.

One positive, no mnors for anything, just the two problems mentioned earlier.

So in again for next week and Mod 2 delayed by a week in case.

Rob.

Come on Rob you know you can keep it up longer than that (your foot)

Sorry to hear this mate but all you can do is keep going it will come good soon and you'll be even happier when you pass.

Best of luck for next time mate

Cheers guys,

I have every intention of sticking with it, I have my bike sat outside ready to go, well after I've had the tyres changed, replaced the fork seals and finished cleaning and polishing.

It's been serviced and the brakes stripped and greased where required, tick's over beautifully, but i bet it rides a lot better, just a extra week to wait now.

Rob.