National Motorcycle Museum - 23 August

YamahaWolf

I am going to the motorcycle museum on the 23rd August. I would like to get as many bikers from here to go so if you are interested tell me and I will add your name to the list.

Meeting point - Museum Car park

Meeting Time - 12:00

Here is a link to the site so that you can look at information such as prices address e.t.c

http://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co. ... m/info.php

Thanks Yammy

Date set for 23 August.

Edited by YamahaWolf

OOOO

TheWife and I might be up for this. Needs to be a weekend mind. I'll keep an eye on this thread... Although with your current date I canna make it. But I shall keep an eye anyways :D

didn't it burn down, have they got it all fixed up again, with lots of bikes...

It did burn down yeah but they're slowly getting it back together again (or as much as they can do anyway). If you take a look at their site there's some really impressive work on there - how they've taken seemingly completely burnt-out bikes that have burned all the way to the frame and then built them back up again immaculately:

http://www.nationalmotorcyclemuseum.co.uk/

I'm jobless mate so anytime suits me nicely! And I only live about 20 mintues down the M42 from it :D

Oh by the way, this bit's interesting "Discounts available for parties of 10 or more Coaches always welcome"!

Ok ive changed title and original post.

yammy - Now you need to put a meeting time and place up... ie 11am, car park and edit your original post.

Then start a list of who is coming..

Yammy

JoshRS

Suzuki Pete

Anymore just copy the list above and add your name.