Passed my CBT

Well done!! :D

Bit confused as to what you mean by the 'next parts'????? :?

Modules 1 and 2 next :) and not forgetting the theory test. Hoping to do them on a 500cc with direct access so don't want to be buying a 125 just yet

Ah right - gotcha!!

Well there's nothing to stop you picking up a cheapish 125 to get some experience on. If you buy well, they hold their value and you can probably sell it for same as you paid!! :lol:

Ah right - gotcha!!

Well there's nothing to stop you picking up a cheapish 125 to get some experience on. If you buy well, they hold their value and you can probably sell it for same as you paid!! :lol:

yeah I may do that, I'm on an island at the moment and there aren't any up here for sale, so plan is to do bigger before going home, then I can choose :D

Congratulations Dana, I am really pleased for you, well done! I got mine on Saturday too.....so :cheers: My theory is on Wed....

And ditto, had a wail of a time on the road yesterday from 10:30am to 5:00pm with a couple of breaks in between. Loved every minute. Today I celebrated by cadging a ride with a mate on his Honda Fireblade and next weekend with the Training Centre with a ride out to Wales, I may still be pillion but I am noticing so much more now LOL..

Edited by Welshtoffi

Congratulations Dana, I am really pleased for you, well done! I got mine on Saturday too.....so :cheers: My theory is on Wed....

And ditto, had a wail of a time on the road yesterday from 10:30am to 5:00pm with a couple of breaks in between. Loved every minute. Today I celebrated by cadging a ride with a mate on his Honda Firebird and next weekend with the Training Centre with a ride out to Wales, I may still be pillion but I am noticing so much more now LOL..

Well done Welshtoffi, see we get there in the end!! I hoping I will be able to do my DAS soon :)

Good luck on the next stage , sadly I have to take mine on 125cc due to the fact the training centre only have jap bikes where engines are mounted high and I have a back problem and being 5'2" I cannot take them off side stand without injuring my back even with a lowered seat :( ...now if they stocked Bonnies I would take it

So mine is the 125cc and then a restricter on a Bonnie SE, or without a restricter on an Enfield Bullet 500cc (plus classes on how to keep them running :lol: )

Good luck on the next stage , sadly I have to take mine on 125cc due to the fact the training centre only have jap bikes where engines are mounted high and I have a back problem and being 5'2" I cannot take them off side stand without injuring my back even with a lowered seat :( ...now if they stocked Bonnies I would take it

So mine is the 125cc and then a restricter on a Bonnie SE, or without a restricter on an Enfield Bullet 500cc (plus classes on how to keep them running :lol: )

thats a shame :( I will be riding a 500cc Kawasaki but as I want to get it done in the next couple of weeks (before I go home) I may just do the tests on a 125 to get it done and ride restricted for two years. Plenty do it, can't be too much of a hardship.