Ace Cafe 22nd August

Guest iJack

Not my scene mate..

Too many idiots racing up and down the highway trying to kill themselves.

Went a few times and saw a few near misses, thought this ain't for me and stopped going.

Have since heard about some nasty creashes where members of the public have been injured by someone coming off. In the end the local council will shut the place down. The idiots will move somewhere else and leave all the true bike enthusiast with nowhere to meet. :evil:

Not my scene mate..

Too many idiots racing up and down the highway trying to kill themselves.

Went a few times and saw a few near misses, thought this ain't for me and stopped going.

Have since heard about some nasty creashes where members of the public have been injured by someone coming off. In the end the local council will shut the place down. The idiots will move somewhere else and leave all the true bike enthusiast with nowhere to meet. :evil:

Just to throw my defence in for the poor place..

Thouse are the not so great nights, Ive been 3 times in as many weeks and had none like that.

The local council have already stuck their foot in, aswell as the local police and with the Aces suport there are notices all round to say this isnt the sort of behaviour thats Wanted their..

Some nights are Far better than others, granted, But dont say never.. The atmousphere is good on a decent night, the food isnt bad and the pepsi is Cheep :thumb: (And not watered down.. :lol:)

Not getting at you by the way! Just like the place and like meeting forum members there so would be nice to meet you some time.. :mrgreen:

Plus they're running out of stunters....last 2 friday nights I've been there some t*t has come off...best one was a guy doing a burnout smashing straight into the back up a souped up boy-racer-mobile. Good times.

This is just what I am saying...shame the boy racers car got hit though.. :lol:

But it could have been someone else, a bystander, a child even. It has happened. :evil:

tsurugi-ijin..

No offence taken, I know what you mean. There can be good and bad in all walks of life.

I go to bike meets to see the bikes abnd chat with the owners, have a laugh and chill. Not watch a load of twats racing up and down the road.

Go to a manufacturer specific night then!

Suzuki day/night had hayabusas and suzukis oldest models there. There was a dyno too for them to see how much power their bike was making. There were 2 bikes who went pulling wheelies up the road but they quickly come and go.