Free theory tests online?

Looking at taking tests and lessons within the next couple of months, so first things first, the theory test.

I've been using this site: http://www.all4bikers.com/theory/theory_reg.php

I've done it a fair few times, so much so I'm used to the questions and the options provided so I don't want to get lulled into a false sense of security if the actual test's questions differ majorly in variety. Does anyone have any other recommended sites to try myself on?

Also, for anyone who has taken their test recently, what kind of a wait would I be looking at for booking it? It probably depends on the centre, but how long did it take for you to get it - 1, 2 weeks?

Thanks. :thumb:

I've been using this site: http://www.all4bikers.com/theory/theory_reg.php

I've done it a fair few times, so much so I'm used to the questions and the options provided so I don't want to get lulled into a false sense of security if the actual test's questions differ majorly in variety. Does anyone have any other recommended sites to try myself on?

The actual questions are not majorly different at all. I passed theory in May and used only that site for practice.

The wait is around 2 weeks.

My wait was 13 hours, had a go at the online theory test on internet and did okay so then had a look at how long the wait for test would be. Got one at 11 following morning as a cancellation and as had been driving a car for 25 years though what the hell go for it. Passed just with no more room for errors, got passing score but this was after 1 hours practice was a bit chuffed!

46 out of 50 in 42 mins

Did you stop for coffee?

Don't think I ever took more than about 15 mins. Used to be same at school though, always ready to leave way before the time was halfway through.

I did mine on tuesday, 49/50 in about 29 mins. The free online tests aren't very good tbh, I used em for about 2 weeks an then decded to but a DSA one from Arrow for £10. Loads more questions on there as well as learning tools so it can figure out what sections you are getting wrong an then it can do some focused tst in those areas. Well worth the money if it save you the £31 re-booking fee and another 2 week wait.

Also the hazard perception is a right pain in the arse and it really helps if you know how it scores points and have a week or so to practise. I treated it like a game that I was trying to get a high score on. I had one section nullified because apparently I clicked too many times and it thought I was cheating, Still got enough right to pass though luckily.