Lake District Saturday 28th/Sunday 29th Nov 09

<t>Which day can you do?</t>  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which day can you do?

• I can do Saturday
    • I can do Sunday
    • I can do either day
    • Chuff off, it's November you mad fool

Hi everyone, Me and Simon have decided to have a little ride out to obtain some winter gloves, so here's the plan.

Meetup @ Rayrigg Motors petrol station in Bowness at a time to be confirmed (musn't be too early as to preclude the consumption of bacon butties).

Initial route will be up through the lakes, eventually making our way to Heine Gericke in Carlisle, then back to Penrith somehow, either A6 or if we're feeling adventurous, over Hartside. Then probably back to Devils via Sedburgh on this really nice back road we found the other week.

Anyway, finer details can be finely fine tuned and finalised later, anyone interested? And which day can ya do?

(If it's 90mph winds and lashing down, it goes without saying that we're not going, in which case, anyone up for a pub lunch? :cheers: :cheers: )

Well I can't believe 2 people voted for the "Chuff off, it's november" option. How rude!

Might have to cancel this one as it's quite possible we'll end up at the bottom of Windermere or get blown off the road. Not liking the weather at the moment. I have another plan...

Bike shopping.

with you there Matt, Ambleside still has problems, and the weather doesn't seem to be easing fast..

Bike Shopping........ :D :D

see you later, coming in today...

Not going to NEC but reckon rain will stop my play, at least on this one :( :(

.......somebody mention 'shopping'?.................... :lol: