Coast to Coast Run April 17/18 2010

Guest WalneyFrankie

Coast 2 Coast Run...

Anyone fancy a Coast to Coast run early next year.. Barrow in Furness to Scarborough staying over and returning the following day.....

pick up on route...

Barrow .. Kirkby Lonsdale (Devils Bridge) .. Sedbergh .. Hawes .. Bedale .. Leyburn .. Thirsk .. Pickering .. Scarborough.

Edited by Anonymous

Guest Mr Miller

Damn you Francis! I can’t say no can I, seeing you’re riding through my city? :o)

I’ll have to put a date & weather caveat on there as well though, what with wife & kids to appease arrange!

Keep us informed!

P.S. Have you got your route a bit wonky or are you doubling back on yourself a bit?

Better let someone else lead! :wink:

Damn you Francis! I can’t say no can I, seeing you’re riding through my city? :o)

I’ll have to put a date & weather caveat on there as well though, what with wife & kids to appease

P.S. Have you got your route a bit wonky or are you doubling back on yourself a bit? Better let someone else lead! :wink:

Route - Provisional, but everyone gets the idea..

Bedale - City, YHAL.. :mrgreen:

will confirm a date when we start to see a glimse of that orange thing in the sky.. (no not EasyJet....)

B&B, or pub accom.. hoping someone might have recommendations..

staying where ? :?

scabby/whitby area ? then ride back the following day :?

scabby is supposed to be ok for a piss up :wink:

staying where ? :?

scabby/whitby area ? then ride back the following day :?

scabby is supposed to be ok for a piss up :wink:

Scarborough, had thought Whitby, but Scarb's bigger, so more options..

excuse for a ride, some beers and then ride home the following day..

well the way im looking at it i could do Sedbergh/Hawes to scabby stay over the night and ride back so far then come back down to hell hull :)

sounds a plan, think the likes of Techno will be the same..

Wiggleits org a meet in May,

so could go for March or April, i think asking for nice weather in Feb is pushing it.. (well so is march and arpil....), anyone stayed in Scarborough?? or anyone local..

i will talk to my mother about scabby she has stayed a few times

april is good for me weekend of the 23rd - 26th is my long weekend but im sure im on holiday for 2 weeks from the 18th :wink:

sorry for swearing at you :)

Best if I meet up with somebody who knows where they are going then.

if you come off the M-way for Kirkby Lonsdale (caton road is a cracking run.. turn Left at the end of it and then Right after the camera, your at Devils bridge) I could meet you there, and take the back roads into Sedbergh to get onto previous route, and i could get the Kendal lot to meet use there too.. saves me coming up through Windermere...

count me in too dependant on dates

well I did say that I was going to try and get out more

duane don't listen to Stu, from North Wales using the M6 is the best option, and most direct, but once you get near Lancaster come off and over to Devils and we'll hit the A roads from there... you can pick up Sedbergh easily from Devils and the back run is a good fun road..

count me in too dependant on dates

well I did say that I was going to try and get out more

duane don't listen to Stu, from North Wales using the M6 is the best option, and most direct, but once you get near Lancaster come off and over to Devils and we'll hit the A roads from there... you can pick up Sedbergh easily from Devils and the back run is a good fun road..

It sure is, I would prob head for devils too!

Would have to be an early start tho :shock: