Coast to Coast Run April 17/18 2010

Guest WalneyFrankie

they have 3 twin rooms, 3 singles, 9 doubles, so should be able to accommodate who ever decides to come along..

What sort of night-stop are you planning Simon????? :shock:

Dates are good for me anyway....Devils Bridge meet ok too...tho will have to set my alarm clock...

Soooo exciting...... :yay:

they also do Family rooms, but lets not go there.......

anyway you might be bringing your bloke...? No... :mrgreen:

Well ...if he's going to be 'difficult' over the True North meet ...........stuff him!......... :mrgreen:

No, not yet, but if we all book into this place, then we aren't all over town.. there seems to be enough rooms to cater for us.. just need to get booking..

been having a look at some form of accom..

came up with hotelmajestic.co.uk £28pppn, B&B,

they have 3 twin rooms, 3 singles, 9 doubles, so should be able to accommodate who ever decides to come along.. also private car park, and not far from town.. without being too close.

I won't be organising accom, as its always an agro... and some places dont like large group bookings..

i think locks are definately in order, but a lot of the places don't list parking, ands if you google mapped it, then you could have seen how far to town....

this blue line is 1.4 miles..

Scarborough.JPG.19c194fc3293b7abde8680cf887789f1.JPG

nearer town will undoubtably mean roadside parking..

unless anyone can think of / or knows anywhere, bike freindly that can accommodate 10-15 bikers...

and TC, yours is a honda, anyone with taste will leave my bike, for yours... :mrgreen:

Well i wont be able to carry a lock but always think if you can lock most the bikes to each other wi some disc locks as well they should be fine have done it bedfore and there only parked for one night so its not a pattern. But be nice to make a decision so we can get booked in!

Well i wont be able to carry a lock but always think if you can lock most the bikes to each other wi some disc locks as well they should be fine have done it bedfore and there only parked for one night so its not a pattern. But be nice to make a decision so we can get booked in!

I have a huge cable (4.5-5mtrs) so can lock several together (back/front wheels).. as well as disc locks should put off most opportunists..

Simon why am i not surprised that one prob solved so just where then!

i'm still happy with the current plans, am awaiting an email as mentioned earlier, you never know they might give us a better rate... and i'm sure we've parked up in less secure places overnight before... closeness to town brings the pub crowd and the problems drunken kids bring, so far enough for comfort, me thinks..

NAMES ONLY, keep the discussion to the other thread, Thanks

Anyone planning to do the Coast to Coast run, quote the post and add your name to the bottom, may give us an idea of who's going, i've started with who I think are definates.. remove yourself if its not the case..

Staying Over.

1. WalneyFrankie

2. Blakeatron

4. JadeMongoose + 1

5. Techno

6. Wiggleit

7. TC

8. YorBandit

9. rac bolton

Run only, then off home...

1. Mr Miller

2.techno( depends on accomodation)

I'm sure Louise will be chuffed to learn that she now has to change her name to '+1' :lol:

4. JadeMongoose + 1

I'm sure Louise will be chuffed to learn that she now has to change her name to '+1' :lol:

well you should get her a handle... The Pink topbox...

Have put my name on the list. I have asked a friend if she wants to come along for the ride as well hasn't got back to me yet but hope this is ok

yep, maybe we can convert her... is this your biker mom...

Have put my name on the list. I have asked a friend if she wants to come along for the ride as well hasn't got back to me yet but hope this is ok

Not sure she would call herself that but yes....

maybe you could get Cheryl on here.. and which is it Pink or Black.... :lol: :yay:

maybe you could get Cheryl on here.. and which is it Pink or Black.... :lol: :yay:

Have told her sure she will eventually.... And it's mostly black with a bit of pink :)