<t>Which weekend in May</t>  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend in May

• 1-3 May
    • 8-9 May
    • 15-16 May
    • 22-23 May
    • 29-31 May

At this rate gonna have to look into a couple of Portaloos :D (that is- look into hiring- not actually 'look into' :shock: )

Also some womanly-wile ideas for breaking the news to Himself would be useful......................could be tricky.

S'pose could just tell him there's 'about' 5 coming and the rest can be gatecrashers.

Or send him off for the weekend n just not tell him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good idea on the loos... my handle always breaks when i have my august party lol... and dont forget to charge each member, we dont want you out of pocket... could all put to for the loo's :)

May I recommend telling him when you're nearing the end of giving him a blow job :mrgreen: dont think you will have any problems haha!

Good idea on the loos... my handle always breaks when i have my august party lol... and dont forget to charge each member, we dont want you out of pocket... could all put to for the loo's :)

May I recommend telling him when you're nearing the end of giving him a blow job :mrgreen: dont think you will have any problems haha!

Vicki!..................

I NEVER talk with my mouth full! :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
Wiggleit, have a look here to see what's on /organised to give you an idea of available dates..

http://themotorbikeforum.com/viewtopic. ... 9cff5aefc8

Will do :thumb:

Tho may, potentially, have a prob with venue..........OH is a bit twitchy bout 'a bunch of strangers' (n lets face it few come any stranger) descending on his home. Must admit I do sympathise (only a bit tho).

Will keep gentle pressure on....when weather improves, maybe arrange a meet up with a couple of you .Simon you up for this? (2nd thoughts ....could be kiss of death :shock:) ....just to prove you're all human ...well mostly..... :roll:

If said 'womanly wiles' crash n burn .....will look at sourcing a bike-minded campsite with attached licensed premises........n OH can get stuffed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will keep gentle pressure on....when weather improves, maybe arrange a meet up with a couple of you .Simon you up for this? (2nd thoughts ....could be kiss of death :shock:) ....just to prove you're all human ...well mostly..... :roll:

yeah, hopefully can ressurrect the myths/legends run early in the year.. or we could do hartside cafe again...

yeah, hopefully can ressurrect the myths/legends run early in the year.. or we could do hartside cafe again...

:yay: :yay: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Can't WAIT for spring......... :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't forgotten about this guys.

Problem has been convincing OH to let us use his place...still not there yet but not got a def 'NO' yet either.

Still need some form of back-up plan and one that springs to mind is Hesket Newmarket (nr Caldbeck).

Handy for motorway, N fells etc. There is a small campsite there tucked away on a farm and a great little brew pub 30yds away

http://www.theoldcrownpub.co.uk/

Plus any number of B&Bs for comfort lovers...

Theres an annual vinatge bike rally held here so must be bike friendly....2nd weekend in May so that dates out for here.

So ....do we go for May Day bank holiday weekend?

or...The last B hol weekend in May and go for another venue?

Or ....one of the weekends in between?

(any chance of a poll... oh great ones in Mod Land?...pleeeze)

One last thing.......if I do manage to convince HIM what do you think of a donation each towards toilets, a BBQ etc????

Oooooooooo - I've been to that pub before Carole!!!! Remember very well walking through a field of dodgy looking cows to get there, but well worth it for a pint of Doris's 90th!!! :D

that'll be them Mad Cows, and i don't want to think about a pint of Doris's 90th...

Will ring the site tomorrow n check re last wekend in May....no probs us sharing with a load of vintage bikes...hell one or two of us may be on just that!! :mrgreen:

Be careful what you're implying young lady!!!!!! :wink: :lol: