Tan Hill Inn, 16 Sept

chicane

Guest Ninja-Bear

Sorry guys and gals, cant make it to much preparatory work to do on the house to get it ready to ell, but will defo meet up again with you before winter gets here !

Back home, very very wind swept, had a near miss only just kept bike upright that was scary but enjoyed it all the same ....

...sorry to Keefy and Neil, had checked before leaving and no one had posted that they were going to make it so we thought we were on our lonesomes so could stay down in Brough rather than keep battling with the weather

TBH Drago we did comment it was best you hadnt come out! i was crapping my self all the way down the A66 bike kept getting swept into on coming traffic and all sorts was a battle just to keep it upright, even nearly lost it on one of the back roads after leaving Brough going round a left hand corner and as i did passed a gap between 2 houses wind swept bike out from under me and i only just managed to keep it up :shock:

Got to say thanks to Chicane though as i was so scared on the A66 bout 7 miles from Brough i pulled over and refused to move haha so he came out to meet me and followed me into Brough so i felt a little more confident :oops: