TMBF Rally Chat

techno

Ok then the venue, the pub itself is quite small the people on the rally wil easily over fill the main bar area however as the weather will be good we will be spending most of our time outside.

The bar will however stay open late, they seem quite relaxed about closing times thats all I will say on that, the staff were friendly and seemed eager to help!

The prices are reasonable as for example the food especially the meals we had were nice and there was plenty of it if you want that kind of thing.

The facilities, the camping area is a vast field most of which we wil have to ourselves except for a couple of caravans, there is a proper shower and toilet block and wheelie bins will be provided for rubbish please bring some bin bags with you because if the bins get filled we can stack full bags around them and they will be cleared.

There is electric hook up for anyone that may want it if you see them when you arrive, also barbies are allowed but the noise will have to come dowwn to reasonable levels around 12.

There is a separate room off the bar area where sue and rennie will be setting up the karaoke.

There will also be ample hardstanding for the bikes to be parked on right next to the camping.

Hope that has covered it any questions let me know and i will try to answer them but we all agreed the venue should be perfect for our needs.

Hasten to add that Rennie & Sue's entertainment provision is now much improved!!

We will be providing a pukka (we hope!! :shock: ) service with all the right gear - laptop karaoke, twin CD decks, amp, mixer, speakers & lights!! :lol:

So will be mix of disco & karaoke!! :D

Vicki, I`m only going to be able to make the Saturday night now as I`ve had to use up most of my leave on a holiday I`ve booked for September. Hope this doesn`t cause any probs with tent pitches, although mine is only a small one :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol last year on my 125 when I changed to a 500 you all said id do 100+mph before the next Rally and none of u beleaved I wouldnt. Well not long to go and still my top spead is 99.9

Not sure ill keep it tho on the new bike!! Hurry up Rally!