TMBF Rally Chat

techno

Just an addition someone who i work with went and is going again, he was impressed with the facilities for the price but said there is only 1 female and 1 male shower in the shower block but there clean as are the toilets.

However thats still one more shower than there was at MFN!

Well im sure we can share showers.... ermm.. by this I mean that the men can use the ladies and vice versa... no point queuing up if theres a spare...

My mate has a room sat night so I will be using his :)

lots! :lol: we'll have our own! :lol:

we might let some people use ours but only if they sing! :cheers:

My other half Jill (Clashfan) can sing very well and often sings in the shower, can we use it?

Oh anyone can use it and Rennie usually insists!!! :lol:

Oh and its not about singing well either as sue and rennie will prove ooops :lol: !

I'm gonna shower Friday morning at my uncles in Newcastle then live with own stink till Sunday afternoon when I get back there, saves bringing a towel, soap, shower gel etc. Oh just thought, no real need for a toothbrush either, deodorant, clean socks, undies? naaaaaaaa just take up room. Chain lube is a must though.

Ive signed up for this :thumb:

A little late I know :(

But once I commit to something I generally see it through, so you can pretty much guarantee I WILL be there and on my new Bike :wink:

Its 208 miles for me and bike is not luggage friendly although I have invested in some Oxford soft sports panniers

See how it goes.............but theres a chance I might actually turn up having left the luggage on the motorway somewhere lol

Bikes so loud I wouldn't know if I'd lost it :lol: :lol:

So................

If any one got room for one in a tent and is willing to put up with sharing with me please let me know :wink:

It'll save the hassle of V checking the condition of her tents and me buying one :cheers:

Also anyone going from Portsmouth area? Riff, Clashfan?

If not are ya up for a rendezvous Roy?

Maybe best pm'ing those mentioned John, in case they dont read here...

Dont forget its fancy dress too lol... :thumb:

Will get u sorted with the tent one way or another so u dont have to carry one. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry fellas this one bites the dust for me as well, I will be riding from the welsh coast to skegness from Dusk till Dawn for MacMillan along with the other members of riders4macmillan.

I will be on the scrounge for sponsorship later this month!!!

• 2 weeks later...