Jixerman

<t>Which one would you go for?</t>  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you go for?

• GSXR1000K7
    • GSXR750K8
    • GSX1250FA
    • Other (please state in your reply)

I got news of a small inheritance coming my way the other night, and surprise surprise, the first thing that popped into my head was........... NEW BIKE! :lol:

Now its not a mahoosive amount but its enough to do a few things that the missus and I have had planned for a while

I know, I know............but Im not gonna blow the whole lot on a bike cos I DO want to stay married :wink:

Anyways

Im looking at spending about £7k including the thou I want for my existing bike and I got three bikes in mind at the mo

GSXR1000K7

GSXR750K8

The new GSX1250FA

All suzuki's obviously :roll:

Im not gonna buy any other make cos a) it'll mean changing my user name and I kinda like the one I got, and b) I LIKE ZUKERS!!.....steady Gary :up:

I plan to test ride all three and make my final decision when Im ready to part with some readies, and I is growed up enough to make my own decision (honest) :booty:

But I wondered what the consensus on the forum might be :mrgreen:

:cheers:

You buy what you want John :thumb:

I plan to Dan :cheers:

But I wanted to see what you lot thought................ and then guage how popleearr my choice is once I made it lol

Will go take a look at Techno's suggestion though but with the Gixers it all will come down to looks in the end. Some I like the look of ..........other I dont :roll:

Teckkers is right, that is by far the best suzuki thou..

Honestly, if you have come into some money and can now afford to pretty much buy what you want, then do so!!

just an off shoot of your post...

i hadnt realised they had released a new bandit??? :shock: :shock:

but what gets me with suzuki is how many guises they try and sell the bandit in!wtf?? ive just had a look on the net and it aint no different then what they got apart from a redisgned nose :? this bike will probably be no better than the gt they sell allready

Quick question, what makes the k5 so special? :lol: :mrgreen:

It twas before they added more weight and the emissions people got hold of it! and somewhat ruined the engine characteristics.....its also the bike bmw wanted to better designing the s100rr!!

It is also regarded by some of the mags to be the best thou ever built!

Quick question, what makes the k5 so special? :lol: :mrgreen:

It twas before they added more weight and the emissions people got hold of it! and somewhat ruined the engine characteristics.....its also the bike bmw wanted to better designing the s100rr!!

It is also regarded by some of the mags to be the best thou ever built!

Oo thanks,

i did read about that bloody emission thing too :|

GSXR1000K7

GSXR750K8

The new GSX1250FA

None of them are Bandits its the Gixxer or the new teapot..

it'd have to be the Gixxer thou for me too....

:shock: @ Mikey... You got a 600 to restrict it so when its up you can get a 1000... You may as well have just bought a 250 as if you arent going to use the 600 derestricted what was the point in buying it to restrict it in the first place!?!?

I reckon you should get that new 1250 if im honest. It would be the one I choose just because as nice as im sure the K5 thou is I sat on the 1250 and it felt bloody nice and will mix good comfy position with sporty go like a right fecker can go go go. :thumb:

:shock: @ Mikey... You got a 600 to restrict it so when its up you can get a 1000... You may as well have just bought a 250 as if you arent going to use the 600 derestricted what was the point in buying it to restrict it in the first place!?!?

I reckon you should get that new 1250 if im honest. It would be the one I choose just because as nice as im sure the K5 thou is I sat on the 1250 and it felt bloody nice and will mix good comfy position with sporty go like a right fecker can go go go. :thumb:

@Mikey...I too find it pointless your going straight to a thou, also what happens when you get bored of it? :lol:

I always wanted a Ninja, and the ZX-6 was cheaper than the 250, even on insurance strangely :?

It great to ride, sounds great... and I will ride it once my restrictions up as I imagine its a totally different bike then.

Ahem!!!!!

Order! Order! :hammer:

Order in the court!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I made my choice just yesterday being the impatient git I am lol

I plumped for the Gixer 1000 :love:

The one in my avatar :cheers: