Thundersprint 8+9th. may 2010

duane69

thundersprint.com/

May 8, 2010 - The Thundersprint Bike Show - Northwich Town Centre

GPS location is: Northwich Memorial Hall, Chester Way, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5QJ.

May 9, 2010 - The Thundersprint - Northwich Town Centre

GPS location is: Leicester Street Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5LG

• 4 weeks later...

I've been the last two years as it's only about 30 minutes away from me and both years it's been a great day out. The racing's a bit poxy, but the atmosphere's great and there's loads of bike stalls to pick up a bargain.

I might be doing a trackday on the 9th, but if not i'll be there.

BUM!

I've just agreed to work on the Sunday :crybaby:

Saturday :?: :?: :?:

dagnam it, I just realised saturday is my gf's birthday so I already lot it off, don't think she would be too happy if I told her I was gonna go and look at bikes all day! I doubt ill be able to get the sunday off as s already have bank holiday monday off to go to Oulton. I really need to start writing dates down coz I have a memory like a siv and keep forgetting to book days off for things like this!

ill try to get it off but I think its gonna be another year before I can go to the thundersprint! :cry:

OK Duane, All being well, C U Sun @ 10am :D ,, Will text if anything changes,,

For any one else Chester or N Wales who fancies tagging along,,, Tesco Filling Station, Broughton Retail Park 9,45am after 10 We're gone,, unless I'm late of course :D :D

Saw one of the racers in A&E - apparently he lost the front on the first corner.

He needs a new helmet, new boots and a has got himself a fresh limp but otherwise okay.

saw that crash on sunday live five mins away heard a rumour that they are trying to do a isle of man tt style thing next year street racing that would be well cool it certainly drew the bikers in it was packed can only get bigger