Mikey's Meet - 11th July

Hi,

Bit early, but a thread for anyone riding from the area up to Market Rasen. Quite happy for anyone from the south to meet at mine (in Milton Keynes, 2 miles off the M1) then ride up to the next meet point.

Stick your name up, or if you'd like to suggest an alternative meet point then suggest away :D

Organising a group out of Cambs. (Huntingdon in Particular) with a view to meeting up with 'you lot' at (maybe) Newark - Assuming you will be going up the A46.

Will need to coordinate timings (as we need to be at Market Raisen) by 11:00am.

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You mean here?

Yeah I'll be meeting there hopefully

Chris if you'll be going near loughborough on your route we could meet up then go the Newark rondevu point.

I could meet you in loughbrough, if i went up by motorway its only a slighty diversion,,, but checking google its only a little longer via A roads :D

Overall about a 3 hour journey each way, that'll be my longest trip to date (no doubt anyway)

• 5 weeks later...
You mean here?

Yeah I'll be meeting there hopefully

Chris if you'll be going near loughborough on your route we could meet up then go the Newark rondevu point.

That link doesn't work on my PC! Best description I can give is: North up the A1. Turn right onto the A17 and the Service Staion is just past (or on) the roundabout east of the A1.

Please advise what time you all expect to get to this spot and I'll work our Brampton leaving time back from that to ensure we get there about the same time.

Edited by Grumpy Old Git

Provisionally able to come, however I shall still be on L's. :mrgreen:

A-roads pretty much run along side the motorway for most of the trip, so I could try and convince another member around here to ride up the A's (them being on L's most likely). :lol:

The A15 doesn't go near newark, you don't mean the A17 do you?

If so I believe it's where the arrow is pointing in the attached picture, yes?

According to google it's then 52mins to market rasen so meet there about 1000?

Chris let me know when/where you want to meet, my mobile is in the contacts section is you want to text/call me to arrange

Well ill probably meet Iwana(do people) then head up to you maybe?

We shall see :thumb: (this is provided i can actually get time off work and i still have the hirebike then)...or my bike but fixed

The A15 doesn't go near newark, you don't mean the A17 do you?

If so I believe it's where the arrow is pointing in the attached picture, yes?

According to google it's then 52mins to market rasen so meet there about 1000?

Chris let me know when/where you want to meet, my mobile is in the contacts section is you want to text/call me to arrange

The actual spot is the TCS Winthorpe Service Station (Total) which is on the junction of the A17 (yep - typo) and the A46 - Post Code NG24 2NZ

See you there around 10:00am.