Unmarked Black Fireblade

Little off topic but worth noting.

Several people I know in/around Kimbolton/Northants area are being pulled by a Black Fireblade. Black leathers.

He's pulling people for doing 70 in an NSL which i find a little... touchy.

Be warned guys

p.s, 1st post :)

Sounds like the boys from Cambs Constabulary.

They've also got a red fireblade, if it's back on the road now following an off last year.

thanks for the heads-up, 70 on NSL is a little harsh, but it is over the limit. Do you know if people are getting points or just warnings? Normally take it easy around Kimbolton/B660 area, they're always about!

I honestly don't know, he pulled a colleague at over 100+, had video evidence (TAKE NOTE: he has a camera onboard) but that was 2 weeks ago, hasn't heard anything since. Does anyone know the ruling on this? 14day NIP not apply here?

no idea whether the 14 day rule applies in that one, I suspect that 100+ would be a court summons, therefore may take longer. Unless he was being very sympathetic to your colleague's right wrist twist. Did he get any paperwork from him?

Cheers for the warning, you local ???

I'm in Hartford, down the road from you.

You may have seen me out on the CBR this weekend (or maybe not as my test is next month ;) cough)

Just making sure the bike is ok.. honest.

May have done on Saturday pal, but Sunday I was up in Sunny Hunny. Let us know when you pass your test and we`ll meet up at the marina. We`ll be there tomorrow night.

if camera only showing the speed of the blade ?? how can that be evidence in court ?? your mate would have been read his rights if he was being charge with offence or would receive NIP within 14 days (that's what i think)

hey guys, got pulled by the same guy i think!

Definitely cambs, and my rider did get points and a fine keep a watchfull eye out. for 70 in a 60, stupidly we didnt watch the video wish we had now.....

~Miss~Cyantist~

Definitely cambs, and my rider did get points and a fine keep a watchfull eye out. for 70 in a 60, stupidly we didnt watch the video wish we had now.....

~Miss~Cyantist~

Whereabouts was this (out of interest) ? 70 in a 60 is a bit keen :shock:

~Miss~Cyantist~

Whereabouts was this (out of interest) ? 70 in a 60 is a bit keen :shock:

was babraham road south cambs :( was bad times

• 1 month later...

Regarding the video,

if it can be seen that the person ahead is pulling away then their speed will be assumed to be more than the speed of the bike filming...

kind'a makes sense so you cant really argue that much tbh...

No clue about the rozzers down cambs, only been riding a year and been at uni in luton since before that :P

An interesting 10 mins of toootooobin here covering it :)

Wasnt one of u lot was it :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msQmLzw ... re=related

-Jvr