Superb Day

So we headed off from Hamilton today, out to Strathaven, down through Darvel and then from there down into Dumfries.

Stop off at Carsphairn for a coffee, and meet a few other bikers, two who had came over on the ferry to Newcastle and were heading to Inverness for the weekend.

From there we went down to New Galloway and took the road through the forrest.

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/1725/08052010216.jpg

From there we headed on to Newton Stewart and into Girvan where we stopped for an ice cream at the harbour.

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3926/08052010217.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4606/08052010218.jpg

Along the coastal road to Ayr, up the A77 to Kilmarnock, then back along the A71 through Darvel again, up to Strathaven and back to Hamilton.

All in just over 200 miles, but great weather, fast and superb roads.

I mean really superb roads.

Honestly mate, that road through the Galloway forest is superb, as is the road leading to Carsphairn.

My tyres were bubbling when we stopped for that first pic.

• 1 month later...

Well, I have preferred all that bike. But Mostly I liked the Kawasaki's bike. It had been run so far and also more capable than other bike. I like your first bike. I think that You have passed very long journey over it. I wish that You will enjoy it.

Well, I have preferred all that bike. But Mostly I liked the Kawasaki's bike. It had been run so far and also more capable than other bike. I like your first bike. I think that You have passed very long journey over it. I wish that You will enjoy it.

What did he say???

What did he say???

me thinks from the OP that 2 in the party aren't English...

two who had came over on the ferry to Newcastle and were heading to Inverness for the weekend.

What did he say???

me thinks from the OP that 2 in the party aren't English...

two who had came over on the ferry to Newcastle and were heading to Inverness for the weekend.

I thought it was posted to the wrong thread. :lol:

• 2 months later...