cypek

<t>Do DAS or buy a R125 and keep it for a year</t>  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do DAS or buy a R125 and keep it for a year

• Do DAS
    • Buy R125
    • Make your thingy faster
    • Pass your test on 125 and spend remaining £1800 on booze and girls:D

OK, I am quite happy with my chinese 125 but the problem is its a bit slow and I can't keep up with my gf :oops: Also I look a bit stupid standing next to her R125 lol. I have managed to save £2000 and now I have choice:

- spend about £150 to make my current bike faster (got that planned and its not too hard lol) then do tests on it and get a restricted bike after extra year of saving cash

- get a R125 and ride for a year, pass my tests on it next summer (I don't really mind it)

or

- do a DAS and get a big bike for £1500 left in next month (very tempting but its really hard to part with £500 for a 3-4 days riding :roll: )

To be honest I realise that DAS is much better option but I still want to hear your opinions 8-)

Soooo, don't be shy and tell me what you think :wink:

Do the DAS. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Think of it as this, not £500 for 4 days riding, its £500 for two years more (than the restricted test) of riding an unrestricted bike xD

Thanks guys. And thats what Im going to do. I have booked an assessment session for next wednesday after work so I will see then how much training I need. Can't wait... :twisted:

edit: lol who voted for 4th option? Yeah, its tempting :angel12: