Matlock Bath - Illuminations and Fireworks - 27th October

It's probably worth thinking about parking out at Cromford Meadows and walking in if you're up to it (thinking about Trouble and her wounds) it's not a massive trek, but worth it, so I'm told!

Might even be worth (and get this for planning) taking the car to Belper or Ambergate, parking there and getting the Choo-choo to Matlock Bath.

Times as Follows:

Dep Belper: 18:16 19:49

Dep Ambergate: 18:23 19:56

Arr Matlock Bath: 18:43 20:16

Dep Matlock Bath: 21:38 22:31

Arr Ambergate: 21:56 22:49

Arr Belper: 22:03 22:56

Cheap Day return ticket: £3.10 from Belper, £2.60 from Ambergate

There ya go!

Bargain!

QB check out the website for the illuminations 'cos there is a park and ride from either comford meadows or matlock, starts at 6pm.

Right I have spoken to willow and it looks like we will be there early, go get summet to eat and go play in the arcades, will also bring a flask of gluwine (german mulled wine, so pronounce the W like a V) for those that need warming up but aren't driving (sorry QB).

Guest philgale
will also bring a flask of gluwine (german mulled wine, so pronounce the W like a V) for those that need warming up but aren't driving (sorry QB).

and some caramel barrels for the ones who are driving.....

What time we getting there for Phil? Ness can't make it now, but as far as I know Lou is still up for it.

I shall be baking Halloween cookies in the morning for the occasion. :D

Guest philgale
What time we getting there for Phil? Ness can't make it now, but as far as I know Lou is still up for it.

I shall be baking Halloween cookies in the morning for the occasion. :D

ill get to yours for about 1 to sample a few cookies before this greedy lot get hold of them, we should be in matlock for about 3.30