Easter weekend

yorbandit

Thanks Archie It would be nice to meet you. But i think the Egg run would take up to much time on Sunday. Once we hit Glasgowish, it will Proberly be some food and fuel at the Little Thief (Chef) at Dumbarton then a straight run down to maybe meet up with Danny for a Brew then home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archie Yes mate we are stopping at The Green welly for Brew then riding down to Dumbarton where our last stop will the Little chef with the Petrol station for food and fuel before we ahead back down the motorway.

Ratser we're doing an Anti-clockwise loop of Scotland. So if Green welly to Dumbarton is good for i'll text you and Archie the day before.

Archie Yes mate we are stopping at The Green welly for Brew then riding down to Dumbarton where our last stop will the Little chef with the Petrol station for food and fuel before we ahead back down the motorway.

Ratser we're doing an Anti-clockwise loop of Scotland. So if Green welly to Dumbarton is good for i'll text you and Archie the day before.

sounds good...

Anybody know how far the route is? I'm contemplating coming along, as I'm picking up a thundercat next week, but I wanna make an approximate guess at how much its gonna cost me.

I think we're looking at about £400 all in. food, drink, fuel and accomadation. Maybe a bit less, not sure where we are staying as we're just going to ride until the evening and whatever town we're in we'll look for somewhere to stay.

Ok peeps pete will prob be comeing upm with me as well are we all ok with thur start and any place we want to see apart fron JOG i got to visit a grave in Inerleithan at some point

gimme a shout when you´re going to innerleithen, it´s 10 mins from me, although i´d like to do the run, so would meet you there? (providing i gat a "congratulations, you´ve passed" on mod 2 :D

You will :thumb:

Let me know when approx time and day when you will be at the Green wellie and I hope to get there probably with Tak I hope

We'll send a text out to you Tak & Ratser the night before if thats ok Archie

archiec, let me know date and time your heading up to the green welly and i could tag along if thats ok for a run up and back from the welly, could meet you in dumbartion at the petrol garage. :D

That will be cool just as soon as we know times, takes about an hour from Dumbarton to Green Wellie

Oops got my days mixed up thought it was Sat morning, NP, if anyone going to Green Wellie we need to be at Dumbarton Little Chef around 8.30am. Sun. morning (need to keep my sober head on Sat. night). on the way back are you guys stopping at Dumbarton for a brew then just heading over the Erskine bridge and staying on the motorway?

Oops got my days mixed up thought it was Sat morning, NP, if anyone going to Green Wellie we need to be at Dumbarton Little Chef around 8.30am. Sun. morning (need to keep my sober head on Sat. night). on the way back are you guys stopping at Dumbarton for a brew then just heading over the Erskine bridge and staying on the motorway?

if thats a good road then prob yes LOL how much fun is all that motorway gonna be lol but will get me home in time for tea