Ride out to sunny hunny - Sunday 14 August

Seawolf - it'll be good to see you again, we didn't really get to chat at Hartford the other night as it was raining! Great to see another lady biker to join me and Lau!

You can meet some of the boyz of the group too, they are all lovely people.

None of them have been riding as long as me and they still have lots to learn but they're all making good progress... :D

What about Bonniebird?

Gonna have to play this one by ear as our local has a beer festival this weekend which we always frequent.... 8-) I have booked Monday off work so I guess if we are back in time we can get down there after. Last year they ended up selling beer at £1 a pint as they had a fair bit left on the Sunday evening....shame we had work the next day... :roll:

Hi guys should be up for this may be i could meet at yours Neil, let me know if thats ok.

Hey nobody told me that was an option, is there enough booze in the fridge Neil, for the party the night before? :mrgreen:

Not too sure if I`m going yet, keep your eye on here and I`ll post up before I leave work on Frioday night at 4.00pm. May have another plan for that day but like I say, I`ll let you know. And yes, Darren, if I do go meet at mine for say 11.45, that will give us time to get over to the services and have a coffee.

I presume Ash, if I do go we could all ride over together to meet at the services, and anyone else for that matter.

Sorry guys, don`t do parties the night before a ride out, well not too wild ones anyway :lol:

Edited by nman1

moving again Ash? you going to be above the cooooop too? or does "neighbour" mean within 1/2 mile?

Me and a lad from the boat club are moving to cambridge soon-ish, if the paperwork gets sorted!

Sounds like a plan Dave, you coming along on Sunday

Yup, not overly impressed with the time of it - half way through the day!! (but then Jayne did organise it, so she's entitled to decide when...) :twisted:

Within 1/2 a mile Dave, I'm up the other end closer too the pubs

Cool, near where the Mrs lives. Is it one of the houses on the right as you go towards the pubs from neil's? I think I know the one if it is...and if not, then I've not a clue. Which is not much change from the norm.