Ride out to sunny hunny - Sunday 14 August

Not this again, we already established last time that the CBR600RR has a faster 0-60 time than both the SV and GSXR :roll:

Shame they're all limited in their corner speed compared with the Gixxer....hey neil?

Anyway, are Sam?Aaron coming sunday? they'd kick all of our asses, the 675 is the best "600" by far...

In Soviet Russia, my 675 kick's Chuck Norris' bike's ass.

Great run, thanks for the photos Bonniebird. Anf of course thanks Jane for organising it.

Biggest thank you to Tango and nman for putting up with me all the way to sunny hunny & back to Huntingdon. Tango, sorry I lost you on the way back; was too busy tailgating nman. Gixxer pull, you know what i mean. :mrgreen:

Yeah..no probs. Mandy got a bit tangled with some cars down around Sandringham.....so we kinda lost touch with the rest of you guys.

Looking forward to the next run out.... 8-)

Glad you all got back safe.... :D

Thanks to all for great company and riding......and to Jayne and Ben for getting it together for us....much appreciated... 8-)

Keep safe guys....and hopefully see some of you at the Marina on Tuesday...

Bob

Great run, thanks for the photos Bonniebird. Anf of course thanks Jane for organising it.

Biggest thank you to Tango and nman for putting up with me all the way to sunny hunny & back to Huntingdon. Tango, sorry I lost you on the way back; was too busy tailgating nman. Gixxer pull, you know what i mean. :mrgreen:

Yeah....I mean you were torn obviously with 2 gixxers....(Neil & Dave).... :lol:

Cheers guys fort a great day out, and thanks Jayne and Ben for an interesting tour of east anglia. :lol:

Sorry about loosing you Bob and Mandy, after the slightly sedate ride there I fancied a bit of faster movement on the ride home and I just followed Ben, Jayne, Dave and Aaron

Heres to the next one.

Edited by nman1

Yeah....I mean you were torn obviously with 2 gixxers....(Neil & Dave)....

if you double the number of gixxers, the "pull" is quadrupled. It's the famous Gixxer square law. If one of them is freshly cleaned and polished, this becomes almost as impossible to escape as a black hole. Perhaps that's what I should name my bike, rather than Ursula.

Thanks for the pics Bonniebird!

Hello all

So many comments, I don't know which one to reply to first

Aaron - I'm afraid you were warned about the dangers of yesterday's ride, therefore the liability lies firmly with you and thus no payments will be made to compensate for injuries.

Neil - you missed out that I was also riding at the front on the way back, I felt sad my name was missed off the list. Me and Gubba and Acemastr and Ben had some good fun filtering.

BonnieBird - great pics by the way, a great reminder of a wonderful afternoon!

Seawolf - hope you enjoyed your first ride out with us.

Gubba - that is some intense Maths for a Monday morning! I can barely remember my own name this early...

Hopefully see you all Tuesday at the Marina

Ooops sorry Jayne, previous reply revised. I was with you all the way to when you turned off at Gyern. Aaron and Dave shot off then along the long straights, I held back a bit as I was unsure if seawolf knew the way home and I did not want her to ride alone.