Ride out to sunny hunny - Sunday 14 August

Thought I'd confirm the line up for Sunday as there's hopefully going to be lots of us:

Me

Ben

My dad

Gubba

Aaron (and perhaps random woman)

Ash

Seawolf

Nman

Roadrunner

Tango

BonnieBird

Is that everyone?

Can I warn you that some of the roads that Ben will be taking us on are a little exciting, I wouldn't set your suspension too hard.

Aaron (and perhaps random woman)

she'll be going back on the rear of nman's bike, you know, the gixxer pull. what happened to the lass with whom you went to turkey huntingdon aaron?

Are you a deffo now Neil? Thought there was a question mark over whether you could make it.

Exciting roads? is that a euphemism for rough?

No mention of the plans for Sunday when I was out last night so looks like I`ll be in for the ride. Bob my post code is PE28 4TQ if you want to meet at mine for the ride up to the services. Darren (Roadrunner) and possible Ash will be meeting me there at 11.45. Look for the row of shops in Brampton and go into the big car park on the right of the block.

See you all Sunday

Latest weather forecast "Sunny intervals 22deg"

There is a section of the ride where the roads are bumpy!!

Never ridden a modern sports bike have you? we'll all be going home on stretchers.

are hondas "modern"?? :up:

Excuse me, I too have a modern sports bike...

Anyway.

You'll know what I mean when you get there. I will warn you of the exact details tomorrow. It's seriously worth taking it slowly, if you ever think you might want to have children.

0-75mph? Since when did that become the established way of judging fast vehicles/riders?

Now you're just bending the rules to suit your own ends!!

On that basis, we should have a 0-30mph race with my dad's scooter, and none of us would win that. Does that mean that scooters are the way forward?

Not this again, we already established last time that the CBR600RR has a faster 0-60 time than both the SV and GSXR :roll:

Shame they're all limited in their corner speed compared with the Gixxer....hey neil?

Anyway, are Sam?Aaron coming sunday? they'd kick all of our asses, the 675 is the best "600" by far...

0-75mph? Since when did that become the established way of judging fast vehicles/riders?

Now you're just bending the rules to suit your own ends!!

On that basis, we should have a 0-30mph race with my dad's scooter, and none of us would win that. Does that mean that scooters are the way forward?

Beg to differ, a decent launch on a sports bike (not an SV.. it's not sporty) will piss all over anything to 30 :P