how to calm the f*** down?

i suffer real bad with nerves and i have my mod 2 on wed but i feel like its in 10 mins :lol:

any tips for calming down???

Sex releases endorphines which have a calming effect - so maybe popping into the toilet at the test centre could produce beneficial results.

i suffer real bad with nerves and i have my mod 2 on wed but i feel like its in 10 mins :lol:

Sex releases endorphines which have a calming effect - so maybe popping into the toilet at the test centre could produce beneficial results.

LOL :lol:

wow didn't see that one coming :lol:

wow didn't see that one coming :lol:

That's what she said...

Talk yourself through everything while you're on the ride. Say everything out loud, what you're looking at, what you see, when you're changing down, look through the turn... Give yourself a running commentary inside your lid, makes your thoughts much clearer.

Have you tried chewing gum? A tip I was given that really helped me with an anxiety problem. Stops your mouth going dry, prevents you clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth, and I also noticed when I was getting more stressed I started to chew harder and faster so when I noticed that if I consciously slowed my chewing down it had a noticeable effect on the tension.

Flap your arms like you're doing the birdie song when you're on the bike. Forces you to keep your arms relaxed, try flapping at the elbow with straight or tense arms. And it usually makes me giggle as well, what the hell must I look like riding down the road flapping like a chicken? :lol:

Good luck

Talk yourself through everything while you're on the ride. Say everything out loud, what you're looking at, what you see, when you're changing down, look through the turn... Give yourself a running commentary inside your lid, makes your thoughts much clearer.

Have you tried chewing gum? A tip I was given that really helped me with an anxiety problem. Stops your mouth going dry, prevents you clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth, and I also noticed when I was getting more stressed I started to chew harder and faster so when I noticed that if I consciously slowed my chewing down it had a noticeable effect on the tension.

Flap your arms like you're doing the birdie song when you're on the bike. Forces you to keep your arms relaxed, try flapping at the elbow with straight or tense arms. And it usually makes me giggle as well, what the hell must I look like riding down the road flapping like a chicken? :lol:

Good luck

some good advice i will try it although i might look like a crazy person

tell you what i will do the chicken dance if i pass :lol:

You do feel like a right prat doing it but your arms are relaxed and just try being tense while you're giggling ;)

wow iv been up since 6am and im feeling the pressure already :lol:

i thought id do the chicken dance this morning i did feel a bit calmer plus my 6 month old daughter thought i was really funny and she joined in :lol:

if anyone would of seen us they would of died a 28yr old man and a baby chicken dancing to bring me the horizon

my nerves are going mental but i feel confident i can do well today.

So,

Vodka, pills, a chicken dance and then a 5-minute ham shandy in the toilet.

How can it possibly go wrong?

it did i failed to see the traffic lights change in time so i got a major fault