Wasnt going to mention anything but... for the third time

Ive got my mod 2 again tomorrow (Thursday) not nervous just feeling really fed up as i keep failing on stupid things which i dont do normally

If i fail tomorrow i dont know what ill do as i cant keep finding 200+ quid each try.... :|

Always relax, but be on your guard. The best way to pass your test and I have passed every car and bike test I've sat first time is to speak outloud in your helmet. Always slow down for junctions and be sure to get time to go through everything.

1. Mirror

2. Signal

3. Shoulder check

4. Move position

5. Turn off signal

Remember if it's a right turn off a main road you will need two life savers/shoulder checks.

Say that before you do any turn. Check before you move up the gears that indicator is off. Double check its off. So many people fail on indicators and the simple steps above. Believe in yourself. You know you can do it. Teach that person how to ride inside your helmet. Teaching is the best form of learning.

Best o luck Lynn.... As has been suggested talk yourself through it as thats what i did... Especially for indicators and i treated the examiner like a Sat Nav... in truth it was alot easier than expected mainly due to the instructor training me t a much higher standard than is necessary for a test..

Fingers crossed for you :cheers:

Feeling a bit more positive today seeing as its peeing down with rain lol am thinking examiner wont want to be out long :lol: getting meself a drink of tea then off to the school for 9am thanks guys :cheers: test at 1pmish

when i did my das all week i had different instructors on the day i had my mod 2 i had the owner of the riding school and all he did was critisise my riding i had been warned he was a bit of a knob but by the time i came to do my mod 2 i had it in my head that i was going to fail so i just treated it as a ride about but listened to all the instructions the examiner told me when i got back i was waiting to be told i had failed and he said welldone you've passed i couldn't believe it i only had 1 minor. i put passing down to being so relaxed & not thinking it of being a test as i had already failed in my mind. hope this helps go out & enjoy the examiners have all had to do it as well

AND GOODLUCK NOT THAT YOU NEED IT :)

i take it Lynn didn't pass ,thats a shame.I'm going to do my mod 1 in 3 weeks and I'm doing it on my 125 .OK i will have to put up with a 33bhp bike for two years when i pass mod 2 but it seems very much the cheaper option .if i fail i only loose the test fee and when i pass i can sell the 125 probably get most of my money back and ether get a restricted bike or a 33bhp one .I'm hoping that with practice in car parks and the like and watching vids on youtube i pass mod 1 ,i realize i will need lessons to make sure I'm ready for mod 2 just hope i don't need too many.still i have got 15 months until my CBT runs out so I'm hoping that i will pass mod one this side of winter and that Will give me next year to pass mod 2 .