End of Season Forum Meet 16th Oct.

TC (Dave) is organising an end of season meet at Rutland (South Shore) cafe on Sunday 16th October for around 12.30-1.00pm. Would be good to get a few from around here to go along and make it a great meet up with our fellow forum buds from up north. Anyone wishing to travel from this immediate area may want to meet up to ride over to Rutland so watch this space for further details.

Copy and add your name to the list if interested.

nman (Neil)

Why do these ride outs always occur on a Sunday morning? Anytime after 11:15am would be good.

:(

GOG this one is in the afternoon...

OK, so if it's the afternoon, how are you going to get up to Rutland by 12:30 - Even Neil is not that fast!

But seriously, a late morning start is OK for me. Just need to know where to meet for the run up.

:cheers:

Can do GOG if you want me to sort out. Most people know where I live so we can go to Brampton Hut from there or simply meet at mine and go on the old A1 via Great Stukely etc. Time, around 11.30 ish. I guess.

As the 'newbe' is coming up the A1 from Stevenage, it would be 'easier' to meet at t'Hut??

Route suggestion: A1 North to Alconbury / Stukely slip road. 'Usual' road up to Norman's Cross. Cross-country from there??

Confirmed List:

Nman1

GOG

'Newbe'

Seabluegal (tbc)

Ash (tbc)

Roadrunner

Decor58 + a maybe

:shock: :eek2: Aaron, you`re back on, you been away??????. or have you been saving (like me) to get the new tyres, :lol:

Why not indeed come along, the more the merrier

I just don't like you all ; )

Missed a couple of rideouts due to tyres too though.

Btw, it's probably a bit far for most of you, but Seastar superbikes near norwich do both wheels, ride in / ride out, for £40 which is much better than most.

I'm getting a pair of Supercorsa BSBs for £194 which is reasonable too. The quote for a pair of BT016s was £270! which is about £70 more than i'd expect, but they are Pireli/Metzeler guys as far as I can tell.

Nman1

GOG

'Newbe'

Seabluegal (tbc)

Ash (tbc)

Roadrunner

Decor58 + a maybe

Matin675 (tbc)

Aaron

Seawolf84

Bonniebird (tbc)

Basically, if the weather is crap then I'm going to see Bob (Tango) off at the airport but if it is nice then I'd like to ride up to the Forum meet.

He understands (I hope!) :wink: