End of Season Forum Meet 16th Oct.

I'm going to be there. Bit to close to me for a real ride so may go up to the humber bridge meet up with the forum members there, then ride in. The tractor (R1100S) needs a run.

Of course if its raining i will stay local(ish) but i will be there having ice cream

Nman1

GOG

'Newbe'

Seabluegal (tbc)

Ash (tbc)

Roadrunner

Matin675 (tbc)

Aaron

Seawolf84

Bonniebird (tbc)

Afraid I've had to remove my name, been told I have to work two 12.5 hour shifts that weekend :(

OK so here`s a plan, meet at mine (if you want to) at 11.30am for short ride to Brampton Hut. Meet at Brampton Hut (left hand side of the petrol forcourt shop) around 11.40ish and leave at 11.50am.

Does this sound OK for anyone travelling from a bit further than Brampton. If so see you in the usual car park next to mine at 11.30. Will leave dead on so we don`t keep anyone waiting at BH.

Cheers

Neil

Edited by nman1

OK ASh, sounds good. I got back from holiday the other week, no sleepat all Thursday night, in my house at 5.30am Friday and on the bike by 8.30am. Friday.

You can do it :thumb:

Might see if I can make it, coming back from Oxford first thing. I need to get out on the bike!!

Then I'll head Cambridge way as I need to pop to the rowing club.... so if I do make it, you're more than welcome to come along and help tidy the place up :wink:

then back off home, then drive back to cambridge...I wish the bike was somewhere closer, but it wouldn't get the security of Dad being at home all day....

Might see if I can make it, coming back from Oxford first thing. I need to get out on the bike!!

Then I'll head Cambridge way as I need to pop to the rowing club.... so if I do make it, you're more than welcome to come along and help tidy the place up :wink:

then back off home, then drive back to cambridge...I wish the bike was somewhere closer, but it wouldn't get the security of Dad being at home all day....

Shall we see you at mine or BH Dave (just so we have a rough idea where everyone will be meeting)

Nman1 (nman car park)

GOG (nman car park)

'Newbe' (BH)

Seabluegal (BH)

Ash (nman car park)

Roadrunner (nman car park)

Matin675 (tbc) (BH)

Aaron (nman car park)

Seawolf84

Bonniebird (tbc)

Lucky (BH)

Gubba (tbc)

Eastanglianbiker (tbc)

Would it be too much trouble to put which place you are meeting so we don`t hang around at mine for someone who`s going straight to Brampton Hut. Ta

Sorry Nman, my head is completely fuzzed up with a cold this morning, can barely keep my eyes open. Proper Man-Flu.

If I get there, Brampton Hut. If I don't, don't wait for me, I could always join you later on in Rutland. I'll let you know via text on progress on sunday...

Neil, you seem to be the man in the know - have you got a postcode link to the shore/car park that we're meeting in?

I'm confused as to which one we're going to - first it said Oakham, then it said Edith Weston :? :lol:

Here I copied the latest list with my name allocated to the BH.

Nman1 (nman car park)

GOG (nman car park)

'Newbe' (BH)

Seabluegal (BH)

Ash (nman car park)

Roadrunner (nman car park)

Matin675 (tbc) (BH)

Aaron (nman car park)

Seawolf84 (BH)

Bonniebird (tbc)

Lucky (BH)

Gubba (tbc)