Justice and common sense prevail

nman1

Not sure on the number of times Gary. I gather he was a big bugger and in that situation I think I`d make damn sure he couldn`t get up and do the same to me. I guess the bloke was running on adrenalin and he just continued to stab out. He must have sat back and thought what the hell have I done afterwards.

yea and this this situation its not just self defence. its defending him his wife and kid! don't blame the guy to be honest, Infact i kind of admire him. most people would freeze like a rabbit in headlights when they see two men with knives in their home.

No sympathy with the dead guy at all.... He knew the risks when taking part in criminal activity... Glad to see the fella isnt being charged and as has been said justice prevails for once... it could be a landmark case and maybe those thieving scumbags out there might think twice before breaking into someones home although i doubt it..

If you threaten someone with a knife, especially in front of their family, I have no sympathy if you then end up getting stabbed with your own knife. It says has happened multiple times in recent months in the area, hopefully a few might think twice about doing the same now.

I AM glad the burglar is dead.

And i am also pleased that common sense has been served.

Anyone and i mean anyone who enters my house and threatens any of my family will get the same result.I have zero tolerance to burglars,i wish every single one of them would meet the same fate.I don't give a damn whether it is a human life or not,scum is scum,get ride of em.

Delighted with the current run of decent decisions by the CPS considering the stunning level of their ineptitude.

I hope someone also had the sense to rip down the makeshift memorial outside his house created by all those Jeremy Kyle misfit relations & friends of the deader.

Hope none of them carry out acts of "revenge".

I like your post about the Jeremy Kyle brigade,i work as a plumber in council housing and see these arses every day of the week.

If the police need to prove if someone is guilty of a crime or innocent all they need to do i say `Do you watch and enjoy the Jeremy Kyle shows`,if the answer is yes then they are guilty as charged.Muppets.

I'm addicted to Jezza's shows though - makes me feel brilliant about myself and my life.

There again, I haven't slept with my mum, had a baby with my dad, stolen my sister's girlfriend, stolen my best friend's dog or spent a lifetime arguing by text. The local constabulary don't know me by my first name and I work to pay for my mortgage.

And by Christ these people are ugly!

http://tapatalk.com/mu/2ed095d9-2db2-4f57.jpg

:D

This is a great book

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418BHbt0qZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

and the likes of the Jeremy Kyle Show and all the tributes to the burglar stabbed and Raul Moat for example shows how far some people have contributed to the demonization of themselves.

This is a great book

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418BHbt0qZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

and the likes of the Jeremy Kyle Show and all the tributes to the burglar stabbed and Raul Moat for example shows how far some people have contributed to the demonization of themselves.

How can they be part of the demonization of the 'working class' when they don't work?