Track taster session

Bugger! I've got a family do on that weekend :?

Wish I could go though, i'd like to do a trackday but want to do a novice one first so I don't feel intimidated by people on litre sportsbikes :o

Guest philgale
Bugger! I've got a family do on that weekend :?

Wish I could go though, i'd like to do a trackday but want to do a novice one first so I don't feel intimidated by people on litre sportsbikes :o

thats why there is a novice group ;)

Could count me in Aaron (weather dependant). Can we meet up some place to ride over, then we can both get lost trying to find it. :lol:

I just heard about it on a different forum, so I need to make sure i'm available, but if the forecast is good then It sounds liek a good idea to me. It's not far from you anyway.

I have permission. The only concern I have is how long should I/we wait until booking in order to scope out the weather forecast? I don't know whether these things sell-out or not.

If you book and do it before Sunday, I can give you the dosh on the meet. I`d go for it and keep our fingers crossed.

Just checked the monthly forecast for our area on the BBC and it says high pressure set to dominate over england which means pretty fine, less chance of rain.

God I`m glad I took notice in my Geography weather classes. :D

It needs to know your email address / names / registrations / confidence in riding from 1-10 / whether you've done a trackday before.

If anyone who want's me to book it all together sends me the details i'll do it this afternoon. Or, if you do it yourself (http://www.clubmsv.com/bike-home/event- ... ype=taster) then i'll just book my own. Let me know.

There are Ts and Cs, 101Db limit, etc.

Aaron

e-mail address [email protected]

name Neil Manning

Registration AE10 ANN

Confidence 5

Track Day No

Is this OK

I think so. I'l do it after lunch : ) I think Martin675 who might be about on Sunday to Rutland might possibly be signing up to the track session too :cheers:

I'l text Darren to see if he want's me to sign him up too.

i havent got a clue mate, have to send you my details after 4.30 as i have to use wifes details.

No worries.

You mean your wife's email address? unless she's coming out to burn some rubber too!

Guest philgale
i have no experience of track days but £1 a minute sounds a bit expencive? especially just for a taster... How much are track days?

afaik about £90 - £150 for a day.

All depends on time of year and track, it is expensive for 20 mins but then they have to brief everyone on the taster separate to everyone else so its more wages, just more hassle really.

in summer oulton park is about £165 november time its about £70ish cheapest i booked on was at Mallory park 2nd january for £35 for the day and that included pie and mash dinner, needless to say it was snowed off :lol: was difficult driving out the track never mind on a bike