Mondays test

Gloves = not 100% waterproof

Coat = not 100% waterproof

Waterproof trousers = not 100% waterproof (start letting rain through after 15 mins

Hate riding in the wet as I avoid things, so change lane position and rarely look in my mirrors...

Weather report for monday?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/13?area=PL21

Heavy rain all day!

20 minutes to get to the test centre means I will be wet before the test begins :(

Think I will be taking my snood and lots of layers under the jacket, plus thermals under the gloves, and a reflective strip to show the examiner I am serious about saftey (even if the zip on my jacket has broken...) and hope it is alright :s

Why? You can get a dirt cheap set of plain plastic overalls that will go on top of any peice of clothing and keep you dry. My first waterproofs were £8. Obviously they are not fantastic, but they'll do you MUCH better than non-waterproofs.

yea, so much more to learn when I have the power. And I would never be as good as rossi on the roads, wouldnt ever push it THAT much when other people are on the roads...

Although I cant wait to have the power to overtake people without ragging the poor thing!

yea, so much more to learn when I have the power. And I would never be as good as rossi on the roads, wouldnt ever push it THAT much when other people are on the roads...

Although I cant wait to have the power to overtake people without ragging the poor thing!

I suspect you'd find that riding like Rossi on test will get you a fail pretty quickly :shock:

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope the weather holds for you :D

I suspect you'd find that riding like Rossi on test will get you a fail pretty quickly :shock:

Best of luck for tomorrow, hope the weather holds for you :D

would I though? loose the instructor at the lights, ride like I stole it and he would be none the wiser ;)

Not looking forward to it to be honest. In the dry and in the sun, its fine, wouldnt be nervous, but its going to be "heavy rain" and 28mph winds! FFS!

Don't be nervous... with winds like that you'll sail through the test :lol:

good luck mate just remember what you have been taught and chill out :thumb:

not been taught anything...

Not looking forward to it to be honest. In the dry and in the sun, its fine, wouldnt be nervous, but its going to be "heavy rain" and 28mph winds! FFS!

Don't be nervous... with winds like that you'll sail through the test :lol:

Oh dear!