ADF 50

Muchachas

I sprayed some in a small container and used a paintbrush to apply it to my bike, only spraying the areas I couldn't reach with the brush because as TC says, a little goes a long way and its easier to get a thin coating that way.

sprayed mine with it today, and there was a thread about the stuff on another forum today, weird coincidence. Anyway, A little does go a long way, ut I managed to get it dripping off the bike (although in my case I am not using it over winter so I would rather I had too much and it dripped off than not having enough to last till march)

I think you can use it on all metal including downpipes, engine, exhaust but be aware it does smoke A LOT when you start the bike, however its not flamable and its non-toxic so unless you have washing out, wait for it to smoke off (We had the washing up so I had to turn the bike off lol) Not sure if this urns the stuff off and leaves it unprotected or what, but I know its ok to use it. Infact I will find the info site...

http://www.allyearbiker.co.uk/ACF50.html

It says on there about it smoking and being non-toxic and how it works

Dont use it on brakes, tyres. I havnt used it on my chain as im not sure how it will react with oil/how oil will react with it (will it still lubricate?)

Doesnt matter if it gets on plastics, but it wont protect plastics

I sprayed some in a small container and used a paintbrush to apply it to my bike, only spraying the areas I couldn't reach with the brush because as TC says, a little goes a long way and its easier to get a thin coating that way.

Everything here. I swear by the stuff.