Hurricane Bawbag

Throttled

I cannot wait for our next Hurricane after the naming of the first one

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -23621364/

Apparently when it hit Paisley town centre it did over half a million pounds worth of improvements.

Did you know someone has set up a facebook page in homage? Was giggling at some of the comments.

This is brilliant

http://www.next-gen.biz/forums/other-me ... bag-appeal

As you are probably aware a Hurricane Hit Glasgow in the early hours.

Hurricane"BAWBAG" sent winds gusting to 100mph in Easterhouse, victims were seen roaming around aimlessly muttering "where's ma wheely bin?". The Hurricane decimated the entire area causing about 30 quids worth of damage. Several priceless collections of ashtrays from the Balearics and Tenerife were damaged beyond repair

Three historic areas of burnt out cars, some over seven years old were disturbed. Many locals were awoken before their Giro's arrived. The Glasgow Herald reported that hundreds of locals were confused, bewildered and still trying to come to terms with the loss of Ladbrokes.

One resident a Miss Sharon MacLafferty, a 15 year old mother of six said "It was a shock to my little Chardonnay Mercedes. She came into my room crying and put me and Winston off our stroke but my youngest two Tyler Morgan and Brooklyn Romeo Rainbow luckily slept through it all. I was still shaking whilst watching River City the next day".

Apparently looting, mugging and car crime did carry on as normal. The Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4000 crates of lager into the area to help the stricken locals. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have recovered large amounts of belongings including Benefit Books, jewellery by Elizabeth Duke at Argos and finest bone china from Poundstretcher's..

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

This appeal is to raise money for food and clothes parcels for those caught up in the disaster. Clothing is urgently needed and amongst the most sought after items are;

* Fila or Burberry Baseball Caps

* Kappa Tracksuit Tops (his and hers)

* Adidas Trackie Bottoms 3/4 length,

* White Socks

* Rockport Boots

* and anything else from the Donnay shop

Food parcels must take into consideration local tastes and should include: Micro Meals, Fried Mars Bars, Irn Bru, Pot Noodles, Baked Beanz, Super Noodles, Sausage Rolls and Greggs pasties for the babies. Special Brew, Aftershock, or Thunderbird would also be gratefully received.

Every little helps. Remember:

* 22p buys a biro to help fill in a compensation form

* £10.00 buys chips with curry and blue Panda pop for a family of nine

* £7.00 buys 20 B&H and a box of Swan Vestas to calm the nerves of

a grieving ten year old.

Please don't send tents for shelter as the sight of posh accommodation is

unfair on the residents of Blackhill and Pollok.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP