UK Challenge 100 Discussion 2012

TC

August update.

Its been hard to get out on the bikes due to the crap summer weather we having. However some hardy soles have been out and about enjoying themselves.

Congratulations to Throttled for completing the Scottish Challenge, he now joins Rushwind in the Scottish hall of fame

grumpy old git must of been throw out by mrs gog because he's gone off on a mad one tagging everywhere, Good effort old man.

Sue has overtaken Rennie :D

Rushwind 900

TC 550

Throttled 410

GoG 400

Yorbandit 400

BonnieBird 320

Tango 320

Whitedevil 320

Techno 250

Susique 230

Rennie 200

Lets hope we have an Indian summer to go out and enjoy the bikes

Bloody good weekend (apart from the rain coming home!). Did all the 'Northern Tags' and covered nearly 800 miles over the weekend!!! :shock:

Takes my total to 600 (yes i've checked TC :up: ).

Not sure I'll get Wales before the winter sets in :?

:cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

A few good days weather continued with people getting out on their bikes enjoying the Challenge and the new roads/places it takes you to.

Ninireeds has found some interesting pubs.

Davefly76 just needs one more pub to complete the pub challenge

Rushwind just needs one Bridge and one BSB circuit to complete both those challenges and has also broken the 1000 points barrier. Well done mate :thumb:

Managed to get a few more on holiday, though not nearly as many as we could. Unfortunately journeys didn't go very well so wasn't much spare time for getting tags.

We almost managed to get the Kirkstone Pass Inn on the way down, bikes parked outside and camera in hand... but we didn't have our numbers or a pen/paper to make new ones :(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/iiisecondcreep/Bikey/UK%20100%20challenge/DSC00720.jpg

Congratulations Davefly on completing the pubs challenge.

I will sort your sig medal out when i get on the computer at home, should tomorrow hopefully.

Gayle you can have Kirkstone inn. It looks like you had a hell of trip.

well done everyone.

Congratulations Davefly on completing the pubs challenge.

I will sort your sig medal out when i get on the computer at home, should tomorrow hopefully.

Gayle you can have Kirkstone inn. It looks like you had a hell of trip.

well done everyone.

Yay, thanks! :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I will certainly vouch for Gayle and Ed, if they say they got there and no pen or paper, they were still there :D

Glad to see the rules are not getting in the way of the fun. I certainly intend to go to the Forth and photo the right bridge at some point, just as an excuse to have another run.

some amazing roads on this challenge,

this weekend i road 560 miles, after work Saturday, if the weather had been kinder on Sunday, could easily hav

made that 1k!

thanks tc for the 'push', , went for the final bridge!

:)